When is Delhi Capitals vs Sunrisers Hyderabad taking place? Tuesday 29th September, 2020 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Delhi Capitals vs Sunrisers Hyderabad taking place? Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
What is the expected weather for Delhi Capitals vs Sunrisers Hyderabad? 37c sunny
Where can I get tickets for Delhi Capitals vs Sunrisers Hyderabad? IPL 2020 matches will be played without spectators to begin with but the official IPL website will update fans if this situation changes
What channel is Delhi Capitals vs Sunrisers Hyderabad on? Sky Sports will be televising this match
Where can I stream Delhi Capitals vs Sunrisers Hyderabad? Sky Sports subscribers will be able to stream the match live vis the Sky Go website or app
THE TEAM NEWS
- The Delhi Capitals are one of just two remaining teams to have won all of their matches played so far and they will take great confidence from the varied way in which they have won both of their matches against King XI and CSK.
- Their strong local top order of Shaw, Dhawan, Pant and Iyer produced the goods last time out against CSK and they combined to help them reach 175/3 while the bowling attack headlined by Rabada and Nortje continues to impress.
- It is hard to imagine they will change a winning formula for this game although Ravi Ashwin is waiting in the wings to return when he is deemed fit enough to play although Amit Mishra showed he is more than an able deputy last time out.
- Sunrisers Hyderabad sit rock bottom of the IPL ladder as the only team yet to pick up a win so far so they will be desperate to get off the mark after falling short against RCB and KKR in their opening two games.
- They brought in all-rounder Mohammad Nabi last time out and he enjoyed a solid performance so is expected to keep his place but they will assess the fitness of Kane Williamson and Vijay Shankar following their respective injuries to see if either can be considered.
- The pressure will be firmly on Warner and Bairstow as the top of the order but with Rabada and Nortje in tremendous form, both will need to improve their performance levels and lead the Sunrisers if they are to win here.
Both of these teams have 100% records so far as the Delhi Capitals have won both of their matches while Sunrisers Hyderabad have lost both of theirs. This young Capitals side have been improving every edition of the IPL and they finally look to be realising some of their great potential. They have so much depth and quality and based on their opening two performances, the majority of their players are contributing. On the other hand, the Sunrisers are not quite reaching their best form and they need the likes of Rashid Khan and David Warner especially to improve quickly. Based on the opening games, it is hard to make a case for the Sunrisers and the Capitals’ winning start should continue here.