When is West Indies vs India taking place? Tuesday, 6th August (15:30 UK time)
Where is West Indies vs India taking place? Guyana National Stadium, Georgetown, Guyana
What is the expected weather for West Indies vs India? 28c with cloud but no rain forecast
What channel is West Indies vs India on? West Indies vs India will be televised on Sky Sports Cricket
Where can I stream West Indies vs India? West Indies vs India will be streamed live on the Sky Go app
Where can I get tickets for West Indies vs India? https://www.zoonga.com/indiatour
India beat West Indies by 22 runs (D/L method)
THE TEAM NEWS
- West Indies were frustrated by the rain on Sunday as they were behind in their chase of India’s impressive 167/5 before the inclement weather halted proceedings with them on 98/4 after 15.3 overs and they lost on Duckworth Lewis.
- The batting has largely been unable to match their Indian counterparts in either match so far in this series, and despite having lost the series now, they will be desperate to gain some confidence with a victory here which requires their batting to improve significantly.
- The opening partnership continues to be a major issue for the team as openers Campbell and Lewis were both out for ducks in the first game, while Lewis had another duck on Sunday as Narine only managed four, so they are desperate to improve at the very top of the order and they may make a further change once again here.
- India wrapped up the T20 series on Sunday in Florida with a 22-run victory via D/L method and once again they had the greater control in the match when the rain came down, and confidence within the camp remains high.
- Krunal Pandya enjoyed yet another positive match with both bat and ball as he continues to establish himself as an excellent all-round option while Washington Sundar made another significant impact by taking an early wicket once again when opening the bowling.
- Despite some of the newer faces in the squad producing the goods, their established stars continue to lead the way with Rohit Sharma impressing last time out with 67 from 51 balls which laid the foundations for the victory though they may be inclined to make one or two changes for this final T20 match before the ODIs begin.
India have already wrapped up this series but it is not their style – nor that of their captain Virat Kohli – to ease off the gas especially when they have an ODI series following the T20 matches. They have been comfortably better than the West Indies so far in all facets of the game and they will be confident of completing the whitewash here. The hosts will benefit from the conditions in Guyana more than the opening two games in Florida, but India still possess the greater quality to pick up another victory.