When is Pakistan vs Bangladesh taking place? Monday 27th January, 2020 – 09:00 (UK)
Where is Pakistan vs Bangladesh taking place? Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore
What is the expected weather for Pakistan vs Bangladesh? 14c but showers are expected and could impact play
What channel is Pakistan vs Bangladesh on? This match will not be televised live
Where can I stream Pakistan vs Bangladesh? This match will not be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Pakistan vs Bangladesh? Ticket details for this match can be found here!
Pakistan beat Bangladesh by 9 wickets
THE TEAM NEWS
- Pakistan produced a dominant display to seal the second T20I against Bangladesh and with that win, they wrapped the series up but they will want to complete the whitewash in the third and final game to ensure they remain at the top of the world rankings.
- The Pakistani bowlers did a good job of restricting the Bangladeshi batsmen for the second game in a row with the tourists only managing to make 136/6 which was never likely to be enough.
- Despite Ashan Ali falling for a duck inside the second over, captain Babar Azam and Mohammad Hafeez both notched unbeaten half-centuries in a match-winning stand of 131 and with the series won, rotation in this final game is expected with youngster Muhammad Musa likely to be one of several changes.
- Bangladesh were not good enough with bat or ball as they failed to improve on their effort in the first match of the series and will now look to salvage some pride in this final game in Pakistan.
- Tamim Iqbal was the only player to do any damage with the bat as he scored 65 of his side’s 136 runs with very little support from elsewhere meaning that Bangladesh fell short in posting a genuinely defendable mark.
- Their efforts with the ball were not much better as they managed just one wicket in reply in the nine-wicket defeat and that is likely to signal changes in this final game with Hasan Mahmud hoping to make his T20I debut whilst fellow youngster Najmul Hossain Shanto will also hope to return to the team.
Pakistan produced a very impressive performance on a pitch that can be difficult to score on as they secured the series with an emphatic nine-wicket win over Bangladesh. They will now want to complete the whitewash but are likely to attempt that with a much-changed side as they look to give some of the other members of their squad some game time in order to assess their strength in depth. Bangladesh also look set to make changes after two largely disappointing outings but the hosts look a class above them are should complete the clean sweep of victories in the series.