When is New Zealand vs India taking place? Sunday 2nd February, 2020 – 07:00 (UK)
Where is New Zealand vs India taking place? Bay Oval, Mount Maunganui
What is the expected weather for New Zealand vs India? 24c in clear skies
What channel is New Zealand vs India on? The match will be televised live on Sky Sports Cricket
Where can I stream New Zealand vs India? The match can be streamed live using the SkyGo app
Where can I get tickets for New Zealand vs India? Ticket details for this match can be found here!
New Zealand tied with India (India won in the Super Over)
THE TEAM NEWS
- New Zealand snatched defeat from the jaws of victory for the second game in succession as they were unable to win during the 20 overs and succumbed to a second straight loss in a Super Over against India.
- The Blackcaps once again looked better batting second and needed 166 to win after a strong bowling effort in which they took eight Indian wickets with Ish Sodhi standing out with figures of 3-26.
- With the target in their sights, New Zealand crumbled at the death and could not do what was required in the Super Over as they fell 4-0 behind and with one game remaining to salvage something from the series. They have few options to change their team although Tom Bruce should get another chance despite falling for a duck in his first game of the series.
- India somehow managed to remain unbeaten in this T20 series with New Zealand as they showed some superb character for the second game in a row to come out on top when they looked dead and buried.
- Manish Pandey took full advantage of his opportunity to impress as he scored an unbeaten 50 to help his side to 165/8 but New Zealand looked set for the win after leaving themselves needing seven from the final over.
- Shardul Thakur produced a brilliant final on his debut over as he took two wickets with four falling in that final over thanks to two run-outs before India came out on top in the Super Over and, despite being determined to clinch a 5-0 whitewash, more changes could be made for the final game with Kuldeep Yadav likely to come into the side.
India continued their dominance over New Zealand in the most unlikely circumstances once again as they secured another victory in a thrilling contest. A Super Over was required to separate the teams for the second consecutive game but India held their nerve to increase their lead in the series to 4-0. New Zealand threw the win away like they did in the third game and that might be damaging for them as they try and avoid a whitewash with India able to achieve that feat with a win in this final game.