When is India vs Bangladesh taking place? Sunday, November 10th (13:30 UK time)
Where is India vs Bangladesh taking place? Vidarbha Cricket Association Stadium, Jamtha, Nagpur
What is the expected weather for India vs Bangladesh? 31c and sunshine forecast all day
What channel is India vs Bangladesh on? This match will be shown live on Star Gold HD (Sky channel 717)
Where can I stream India vs Bangladesh? This match can be streamed live on SkyGo app
Where can I get tickets for India vs Bangladesh? Tickets can be purchased for this match here!
India beat Bangladesh by 8 wickets
THE TEAM NEWS
- India bounced back in style on Thursday as they restricted Bangladesh to 153/6 on what was a good batting track in Rajkot, and then they chased down the target with 4.2 overs and eight wickets to spare to level the series at 1-1.
- Deputising captain Rohit Sharma led the way with a swashbuckling 85 from just 43 balls to inspire the dominant victory although there will be areas of their performance he will want his side to improve on, especially in the field after a series of catches were dropped.
- Khaleel Ahmed has struggled in the opening two matches, conceding 81 runs from his eight overs so far, and he could be at risk of dropping out of the team as Shardul Thakur and Rahul Chahar are both waiting in the wings to come into the side if they do decide to freshen things up.
- Bangladesh slipped to defeat in the second one-day international as they were pegged back in the series by the hosts but they will not be too disheartened and will still take heart from the outstanding performance in the first match.
- Batting first in Rajkot, they struggled to post a competitive score on what was seemingly a 180+ track as a minimum and their below-par total was due to the fact that none of their batsmen were able to convert their starts into a big score, with four of them scoring between 29 and 36 runs each.
- Their bowlers struggled on the flat track last time out but they were never able to apply any pressure due to the low target they posted so they cannot be blamed for not making greater inroads into the Indian top order and there is every chance they name an unchanged side for this deciding match of the series.
India levelled the series last time out as they produced a no-nonsense display with the bat and they will be motivated to stamp their authority on the series and wrap this up here. While there was still plenty of room for improvement in the field and some wayward bowling by Khaleel Ahmed at times, they were dominant for a large part of the game and once Rohit clicked into gear, they never looked like losing. That win will give them the confidence to kick on now and it is hard to see how Bangladesh will be able to match them now they have hit their stride.