When is Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe taking place? Wednesday 11th March, 2020 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe taking place? Shere Bangla National Stadium, Mirpur, Dhaka
What is the expected weather for Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe? 31c with sunshine forecast all day
What channel is Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe on? The match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe? The match can be streamed live on Betfred here!
Where can I get tickets for Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe? Tickets for this match can be purchased directly at the stadium!
Bangladesh beat Zimbabwe by 48 runs
THE TEAM NEWS
- Bangladesh won the opening T20 matches by 48 runs as after losing the toss and being put into bat, they proceeded to hit an impressive 200 with the loss of just three wickets as Tamim Iqbal and Liton Das carried over their 50-over form into the T20 format by producing an opening stand of 92 form 10.1 overs to lay the foundations.
- It was Soumya Sarkar who was the key man taking that excellent start to 200 as he smashed 62 from 32 balls hitting five sixes and their batsmen continue to dominate against the struggling Zimbabwean bowling attack.
- After yet another convincing performance, the likelihood is that they will name the same starting line-up for this second and final T20 match with both their batsmen and bowlers looking to rack up yet more impressive figures.
- Zimbabwe’s poor run of form against Bangladesh continued in the opening T20 match of this two-game series as they fell 48 runs short of the home side’s total of 200 which will surely make skipper Sean Williams rue putting them into bat after winning the toss.
- They will want more from their top order batsmen as the total of 152 flattered them somewhat as they were 89/6 and had it not been for three of their last five batsmen smashing quickfire 20s, it would have been a much more comprehensive defeat.
- They do not have that many options to rotate their pack for this game but veteran bowler Chris Mpofu may find his position under threat after being hit for 58 from his four overs but otherwise they are unlikely to make many changes to the side.
Bangladesh continued their dominance over Zimbabwe in the opening T20 match and they will fully expect to win this final match of the series in Dhaka. Their batsmen have thrived against the under-strength tourists’ bowling attack and their top order continue to relish racking up the runs. With complacency their only real threat in this final game of Zimbabwe’s tour of Bangladesh, the hosts should wrap up yet another victory.