Australia Women vs India Women – Tri-Nation Women’s T20 Series International Preview & Prediction
When is Australia Women vs India Women taking place? Sunday 2nd February, 2020 – 03:00 (UK)
Where is Australia Women vs India Women taking place? Manuka Oval, Canberra
What is the expected weather for Australia Women vs India Women? 32c in partly cloudy skies
What channel is Australia Women vs India Women on? The match will be televised live on BT Sport 2
Where can I stream Australia Women vs India Women? The match can be streamed live via the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Australia Women vs India Women? Ticket details for this match can be found here!
India Women beat Australia Women by 48 runs
THE TEAM NEWS
- Australia Women suffered a dramatic loss in their tri-series opener against England Women with the Australians coming out second best after failing to make the most of sending the match into a Super Over.
- Chasing 157 to win, Beth Mooney hit 65 but was offered little support and Australia looked set for defeat until they managed to force a Super Over by scoring 11 runs off the final over of their innings.
- Australia made a peculiar selection for their Super Over as they sent Ashleigh Gardner into bat and it backfired as they only managed eight runs which England managed to surpass from four balls and they could make some changes to their side following that loss with Sophie Molineux among those who will be hoping for a spot in the team.
- India Women got their tri-nation series off to a great start as they were able to produce a solid showing to see off England Women in their opening game and will now look to build on that against Australia Women.
- Rajeshwari Gayakwad was the standout with the ball as she took 2-19 from her four overs to help restrict England to 147/7 and despite leaving it late to reach their target, they claimed the win with three balls to spare.
- Captain Harmanpreet Kaur was key as her unbeaten 42 proved crucial and after such a solid display, it is unlikely that India will want to alter their side too much at this early stage of the competition.
Australia Women suffered a setback in their first game of the tri-nation series as they suffered a Super Over loss to England Women. Some of the big-hitting Australians failed to fire and will be keen to put that right as they face India Women. India overcome England in their first game and their bowling attack is likely to pose Australia some issues but they will have a point to prove in this game and the Australians should come out on top.