When is Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe taking place? Tuesday 3rd March, 2020 – 07:00 (UK)
Where is Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe taking place? Sylhet International Cricket Stadium
What is the expected weather for Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe? 29c with sunshine forecast all day
What channel is Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe on? The match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe? The match can be streamed live on Betfair
Where can I get tickets for Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe? Tickets for this match can be purchased directly at the stadium!
Bangladesh beat Zimbabwe by 169 runs
THE TEAM NEWS
- Bangladesh won the opening one-day international against Zimbabwe on Sunday as they smashed an impressive 321/6 when batting first, with Liton Das’ 126 from just 105 balls laying the foundations for the excellent total that proved far too much for Zimbabwe.
- The batting was superb throughout as Liton Das anchored the innings and then Mahmudullah, Mohammad Saifuddin and Mohammad Mithun were able to play aggressively to help them to well over 300 and their bowlers went on to defend it comfortably.
- With Bangladesh dominating with bat and ball in that opening match, they will almost certainly name an unchanged side for this second match and look to seal the series by dominating the tourists once again.
- Zimbabwe were comprehensively beaten in the opening ODI as their under-strength team could not compete against the dominant hosts, so they will be desperate to put in a much-improved showing here.
- They were not helped by the fact that Craig Ervine was ruled out through illness and Sean Williams arrived in the country late but the key experienced duo should both be available to play here and that will offer them a massive boost.
- The bowling unit still looks decidedly weak without the injured Kyle Jarvis, who is ruled out of this series with a back injury, but Sean Williams’ return after the birth of his child should help them with both bat and ball.
Bangladesh absolutely dominated the opening game in this three-match one-day international series and they will be confident of sealing the series here. They were superb with the bat and against an under-strength Zimbabwean bowling unit, they will expect to get plenty of runs once again here. The tourists should have Williams and Ervine which will strengthen their batting significantly but they are unlikely to bridge the gap enough to prevent Bangladesh picking up another victory.