Bangladesh vs West Indies – 3rd One-Day International Preview & Prediction
When is Bangladesh vs West Indies taking place? Monday, January 25th, 2021 – 03:00 (UK)
Where is Bangladesh vs West Indies taking place? Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium, Chattogram
What is the expected weather for Bangladesh vs West Indies? 25c with sunshine
What channel is Bangladesh vs West Indies on? The match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Bangladesh vs West Indies? The match will not be streamed live in the UK
Bangladesh beat West Indies by 7 wickets
THE TEAM NEWS
- Bangladesh sealed the series’ win in emphatic style last time out as they eased to a seven-wicket win with a staggering 16.4 overs to spare as they have now comprehensively dominated both games against this under-strength West Indies team.
- Once again, a strong bowling performance laid the platform for their victory as they bowled the tourists out for just 148 thanks to Mehidy Hasan Miraz’s 4/25 and that target was easily chased down by Tamim Iqbal and Shakib Al Hasan.
- They may consider one or two changes but the belief is that they will retain the core of their side and name a strong line-up as they look to pick up even more points in the ODI Super League.
- West Indies are struggling badly in this series to compete with the hosts and the inexperience in their squad especially in these conditions is proving to be their downfall as they have lost both games heavily so far.
- They have a couple of players yet to feature which could be handed a start here as Keon Harding and Jahmar Hamilton could come in and that would be no surprise given they have brought an experimental group with them.
- They will surely consider moving Rovman Powell up the batting order as he has been their standout batsman so far but they need to give him more time at the crease which should arguably benefit their more inexperienced batsmen.
Bangladesh have completely outplayed the West Indies in these first two matches to win the series but they will be keen to pick up a third win here and seal the whitewash. The tourists have been out of their depth and while they are handing opportunities to some of their younger talents, it is coming at a price as they are struggling badly and they look low on confidence. Assuming Bangladesh take this game seriously which they will likely do as they relish winning matches. Even if they do ease off the gas a little, they should still have far too much all-round quality for this extremely poor Windies side.