IPL 2020 – Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kolkata Knight Riders Preview & Prediction
When is Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kolkata Knight Riders taking place? Monday 12th October, 2020 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kolkata Knight Riders taking place? Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah
What is the expected weather for Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kolkata Knight Riders? 37c sunny
Where can I get tickets for Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kolkata Knight Riders? IPL 2020 matches will be played without spectators to begin with but the official IPL website will update fans if this situation changes
What channel is Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kolkata Knight Riders on? Sky Sports will be televising this match
Where can I stream Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kolkata Knight Riders? Sky Sports subscribers will be able to stream the match live via the Sky Go website or app
THE TEAM NEWS
ROYAL CHALLENGERS BANGALORE
- Royal Challengers Bangalore got back to winning ways at the weekend as they beat Chennai Super Kings by 37 runs which takes them to eight points from their opening six matches as they continue their healthy start to IPL 2020.
- Virat Kohli continued his recent good form hitting an unbeaten 90 to follow up innings of 72 and 43 in his last couple of games as their batting looks increasingly stronger with their skipper hitting top form.
- They may consider a change for this game as Kuldeep Yadav may come into the side to give them a leg spin option which is the weakness of some of these KKR batsmen but that is the only change as Chris Morris looks to have earned the overseas all-rounder spot after his performance on Saturday.
KOLKATA KNIGHT RIDERS
- Kolkata Knight Riders also made it four wins form six matches on Saturday as they scraped victory over Kings XI Punjab who let slip another great opportunity to win before eventually falling two runs short.
- The manner of their victory on Saturday was not quite what they are used to as it was another relatively poor batting display and this time it was their bowlers who rescued them but they do need some of their key men like Narine, Russell and Rana to find some form with the bat.
- Andre Russell was struggling with injury as his troublesome knee flared up in the field while he has a shoulder concern too so he could well miss out here with English starlet Tom Banton the favourite to come into the side for him at the top of the order.
Both of these teams have won four matches each so far but they have not always been that convincing at times. KKR were fortunate to get the win over Kings XI last time out but that masked some of their out-of-form players. They will have to improve with both bat and ball if they are to beat RCB who look a little more solid all-round. The bowling attack of RCB’s gets the nod here and their top four batsmen have the edge in form over KKR’s too which is why they are marginally favoured to win here.