When is Rajasthan Royals vs Sunrisers Hyderabad taking place? Thursday 22nd October, 2020 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Rajasthan Royals vs Sunrisers Hyderabad taking place? Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai
What is the expected weather for Rajasthan Royals vs Sunrisers Hyderabad? 34c sunny
Where can I get tickets for Rajasthan Royals vs Sunrisers Hyderabad? IPL 2020 matches will be played without spectators to begin with but the official IPL website will update fans if this situation changes
What channel is Rajasthan Royals vs Sunrisers Hyderabad on? Sky Sports will be televising this match
Where can I stream Rajasthan Royals vs Sunrisers Hyderabad? Sky Sports subscribers will be able to stream the match live vis the Sky Go website or app
THE TEAM NEWS
- Rajasthan Royals kept their top four hopes alive with victory last time out as they produced an excellent all-round display to ease past Chennai Super Kings and keep them in contention to challenge for the knockout phase.
- Jofra Archer was impeccable once again with the ball but he was well supported by spinners Shreyas Gopal and Rahul Tewatia whose overs combined went for just 32 runs and was key in restricting CSK to a below-par 125/5.
- They has a brief wobble with their top order but Jos Buttler hit an excellent 70 so both he and Steve Smith look to be returning to form while the only change here is likely to come in the bowling attack with Jaydev Unadkat expected to return for Ankit Rajpoot.
- Sunrisers Hyderabad have five games remaining and after losing their last three and sitting on just six points, they are now simply in must-win territory and they have to beat the Royals who they lost to just 11 days ago.
- Kane Williamson picked up a hamstring injury in their defeat last time out and it seems highly unlikely he will recover in time so the Sunrisers will bring in either Mohammad Nabi, Jason Holder or Fabian Allen for this game.
- The rest of the side will remain the same unless they make a rotation in the bowling department among their local bowlers, while they should revert to opening with Bairstow and Warner for this game.
This is simply a must-win game for both the Rajasthan Royals and Sunrisers Hyderabad and it is the Royals who come into this match in better shape. They are showing some fight and with Archer enjoying a terrific IPL while their batting is strong if inconsistent, they have the edge in both departments over the Sunrisers. David Warner’s men are already without Bhuvneshwar Kumar and are likely to be without Kane Williamson now and ultimately they do not have that winning knack. The Royals’ star players have the edge in form and they should win this to keep their play-off hopes alive.