When is Kings XI Punjab vs Rajasthan Royals taking place? Friday 30th October, 2020 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is Kings XI Punjab vs Rajasthan Royals taking place? Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
What is the expected weather for Kings XI Punjab vs Rajasthan Royals? 31c sunny
Where can I get tickets for Kings XI Punjab vs Rajasthan Royals? IPL 2020 matches will be played without spectators to begin with but the official IPL website will update fans if this situation changes
What channel is Kings XI Punjab vs Rajasthan Royals on? Sky Sports will be televising this match
Where can I stream Kings XI Punjab vs Rajasthan Royals? Sky Sports subscribers will be able to stream the match live vis the Sky Go website or app
THE TEAM NEWS
KINGS XI PUNJAB
- Kings XI Punjab are currently the form team in the IPL right now having won their last five matches in a row since The Universe Boss Chris Gayle has come into the starting line-up and that has put them firmly in contention for the top four.
- There last performance was a superb eight-wicket win over Kolkata Knight Riders as Mohammed Shami once again led the way with the ball while Mandeep Singh and Chris Gayle hit half centuries as several of their key men are in top form right now.
- It is unlikely they will change a winning formula although they should be able to count upon Mayank Agarwal after injury so he could come back into the side with Deepak Hooda the man most likely to make way for him.
- This is win or bust for the Rajasthan Royals as defeat here will see them eliminated from the tournament but they showed in their last game against Mumbai Indians that they can perform under pressure when they chased down 195 with almost two overs and eight wickets to spare.
- They had Ben Stokes to thank for his stunning 107 not out from just 60 balls and he was ably supported by Sanju Samson who hit an unbeaten fifty so they will look to carry that form into this crunch game.
- There is no new team news for the Royals but there is always a chance that they decide to rotate their local bowlers potentially if they decide to freshen things up or based on conditions but all their key men will play.
Yet another crunch match in the IPL here as Kings XI Punjab and Rajasthan Royals meet in what is a key game in the race for the top four play-off places. Kings XI have plenty of momentum coming into this game as they have won their last five games and the inclusion of Chris Gayle has solidified a strong batting line-up. They face a Royals’ side that come off an excellent win themselves last time out but they have struggled to string good performances together in this campaign which is why they find themselves outside the top four places. Stokes, Buttler, Smith and Archer really will have to be at their best but do not expect the heroics from Rahul Tewatia which led to the Royals unlikely victory the last time the two teams met. Kings XI outplayed for all but the final few overs and they can get revenge here and pick up a vital win.