When is Delhi Capitals vs Mumbai Indians taking place? Tuesday, 10th November, 2020 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is Delhi Capitals vs Mumbai Indians taking place? Dubai International Cricket Stadium
What is the expected weather for Delhi Capitals vs Mumbai Indians? 32c sunny
Where can I get tickets for Delhi Capitals vs Mumbai Indians? IPL 2020 matches will be played without spectators to begin with but the official IPL website will update fans if this situation changes
What channel is Delhi Capitals vs Mumbai Indians on? Sky Sports will be televising this match
Where can I stream Delhi Capitals vs Mumbai Indians? Sky Sports subscribers will be able to stream the match live vis the Sky Go website or app
THE TEAM NEWS
- Delhi Capitals managed to produce something close to their best on Sunday in the second qualifier as they overcame an in-form Sunrisers Hyderabad side to progress and face Mumbai Indians in the IPL 2020 final.
- They are going to have to reverse their poor recent form against the Indians as they have lost all three matches in this edition of the IPL and they have been clearly second best in each of the games.
- They made the decision to open the batting with Marcus Stoinis on Sunday and that paid off nicely with his man of the match display and there is every chance that they go with exactly the same eleven for this game.
- Mumbai Indians have been the best team in this edition of the IPL and they will aim to make it back-to-back titles as well as establish themselves even further as being the most successful franchise in IPL history.
- There are unlikely to be any surprises with their starting line-up for this game as they will surely go with the same eleven that started last time out and they arguably boast the most settled team in the competition.
- Skipper Rohit Sharma has struggled for form of late as he nurses a nagging injury but their top seven batsmen are the strongest in the tournament while they have the best all-round bowling attack too so they will be confident of sealing the title here.
The 2020 edition of the Indian Premier League concludes with the best two teams facing off in the final in Dubai. Defending champions Mumbai Indians face Delhi Capitals and there is little doubt they have been the best two teams over the entire tournament this year. Mumbai have been the standout team however and that is largely down to the fact that they have beaten the Capitals in all three meetings this year. That will surely weigh on the minds of the Capitals but the Delhi side have the ability to upset them. Their batsmen have struggled badly against this superb Indians bowling unit and that is where this game will be decided. They simply have to contend with Bumrah and Boult if they are to have any chance of winning this one. Ultimately though, it is the Indians who just have more ways to win this game and they should seal another IPL triumph.