When is Bangladesh Women vs India Women taking place? Monday 24th February, 2020 – 11:00 (UK)
Where is Bangladesh Women vs India Women taking place? W.A.C.A. Ground, Perth
What is the expected weather for Bangladesh Women vs India Women? 28c in partly cloudy skies
What channel is Bangladesh Women vs India Women on? This match will be televised live on Sky Sports Cricket
Where can I stream Bangladesh Women vs India Women? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match live via Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Bangladesh Women vs India Women? Ticket information for all ICC Women’s T20 World Cup matches here
THE TEAM NEWS
- Bangladesh Women have only competed in three editions of the Women’s T20 World Cup so far and ahead of their fourth consecutive appearance, they will be keen to improve to progress beyond the group stage for the first time.
- Bangladesh have only won two of their 13 matches and know that they have it all to do it they are to add to that tally with their opening game against India likely to be a very tough one for them and could knock their confidence if they suffer a big loss.
- They do not boast a squad of big names but do have experienced all-rounder Rumana Ahmed back in their side following a knee issue whilst teenager Sobhana Mostary will be hopeful that she is given a chance to show what she can do.
- India Women laid down a huge marker for the rest of the competition at the Women’s T20 World Cup as they upset reigning champions and hosts Australia in the opening game of the tournament.
- There were doubts regarding the strength of India’s batting line-up heading into the tournament but they held up well on a slow pitch as they made 132/4 with Deepti Sharma standing out with a solid effort of 49* from 46 deliveries.
- Poonam Yadav then came to the fore with the ball as she bamboozled the Aussies with a mesmerising spell and her figures of 4-19 were backed up by Shikha Pandey who took 3-14 as India skittled Australia for 115 to win by 17 runs which should see them go with the same side for this game.
India Women put in a superb performance to defeat Australia Women in the opening game of the 2020 Women’s T20 World Cup. The Indians relished the slow conditions and made them count with a sensational display of bowling which was largely courtesy of Poonam Yadav. The spinner tormented the Australians and on the back of such an impressive display, it is likely that India will back that up with another win here with Bangladesh Women likely to struggle to deal with their bowling unit.