Caribbean Premier League 2019 – St Lucia Zouks vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Preview & Prediction
When is St Lucia Zouks vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots taking place? Tuesday 24th September, 2019 – 23:00 (UK)
Where is St Lucia Zouks vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots taking place? Daren Sammy National Cricket Stadium, Gros Islet
What is the expected weather for St Lucia Zouks vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots? 30c with a small chance of showers
What television channel is St Lucia Zouks vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots on in the UK? All CPL T20 matches will be shown live on Sky Sports Cricket
Where can I stream St Lucia Zouks vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots in the UK? Sky Go subscribers can stream the match live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for St Lucia Zouks vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots? Visit the official CPL website for ticket information
What was the outcome in the last meeting? St Kitts and Nevis Patriots beat St Lucia Zouks by 6 wickets
THE TEAM NEWS
ST LUCIA ZOUKS
- Following the Tallawahs' victory on Monday night, St Lucia Zouks have dropped to the bottom of the CPL 2019 ladder and they will have to start winning quickly to build on their miserable record of one victory from their opening six matches.
- After a couple of extremely poor batting displays where they could only muster 139/9 against the Patriots and were bowled out for just 101 against the Tridents, the Zouks showed some improvement last time out against the Knight Riders when the match was washed out as they were 99/4 from 12.2 overs and recent arrival Colin Ingram was unbeaten on 52.
- Given the positives from that last match which saw John Campbell come in at the top of the order and Rahkeem Cornwall drop to the middle order, they may choose to go with the same line-up to face the Patriots again here.
ST KITTS AND NEVIS PATRIOTS
- After losing four of their opening five matches, St Kitts and Nevis Patriots have bounced back in impressive fashion by winning their last three matches against the Zouks, Knight Riders and Tallawahs, and they know a win here will seal their semi-final place.
- Both the batting and bowling departments have shown some improvement in recent weeks and even when they have been up against it, they have had some star performers such as Fabian Allen with the bat and Mohammad Hafeez with the ball that have led them to victory.
- With their form strong and with a victory already over the Zouks, there is little reason for the Patriots to change a winning formula so they should name an unchanged side for this match unless they decide to switch one of their fast bowlers out for a spinner.
The Patriots are flying at the moment having won their last three matches against some of the better teams in the tournament including the Super Over victory over the Knight Riders. The Zouks on the other hand are struggling to find form and while the point in the washout last time was welcome, it did not overly help them regain form other than Ingram’s unbeaten fifty. They will have to improve drastically to challenge and beat the Patriots who have the edge in form, momentum and quality right now.