Caribbean Premier League 2019 – St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Trinbago Knight Riders Preview & Prediction
When is St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Trinbago Knight Riders taking place? Tuesday 17th September, 2019 – 23:00 (UK)
Where is St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Trinbago Knight Riders taking place? Warner Park, Basseterre
What is the expected weather for St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Trinbago Knight Riders? 30c with up to 80% humidity
What television channel is St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Trinbago Knight Riders on in the UK? All CPL T20 matches will be shown live on Sky Sports Cricket
Where can I stream St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Trinbago Knight Riders in the UK? Sky Go subscribers can stream the match live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Trinbago Knight Riders? Visit the official CPL website for ticket information
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Trinbago Knight Riders beat St Kitts and Nevis Patriots by 11 runs
THE TEAM NEWS
ST KITTS AND NEVIS PATRIOTS
- St Kitts and Nevis Patriots salvaged their hopes of a semi-final spot with a victory on Sunday against St Lucia Zouks as they restricted their opponents to just 138/9 thanks to Akeem Jordan’s four-wicket haul, and then they chased it with more than five overs to spare.
- They now face the Trinbago Knight Riders who beat them in the opening game of the tournament by 11 runs and this too is something of a must-win game given the fact that they have played more games than anybody else, with this their seventh match so far.
- Evin Lewis was the star man once again with another half century on his return to the team to emphasise his importance to the side, and they will hope they can name an unchanged team to face the unbeaten Knight Riders.
TRINBAGO KNIGHT RIDERS
- Trinbago Knight Riders are coming off their fourth consecutive win in the CPL 2019 by smashing the highest ever total in franchise cricket as they walloped a magnificent 267/2 against Jamaica last time.
- Confidence is flying within the camp following that game and the batting continues to look incredibly formidable with Simmons, Narine, Munro and Pollard all in fine form which they will look to continue here.
- They will have to do without talented young Pakistani fast bowler Mohammad Hasnain who has been called back to his homeland and the team have yet to make a decision on who they will sign to replace him so the bowling attack is weakened for this match.
The Patriots picking up just their second win in six matches on Sunday to keep their hopes of a semi-final spot alive after producing their best bowling display of the CPL 2010 so far. They will have to be at their best once again though against the Knight Riders’ batting line-up which is coming off a monstrous total of 267 last time out. Home advantage may help them but unless the Patriots really can produce their best, the Knight Riders could make this five wins from five.