Caribbean Premier League 2019 – St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Jamaica Tallawahs Preview & Prediction
When is St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Jamaica Tallawahs taking place? Tuesday 10th September, 2019 – 23:00 (UK)
Where is St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Jamaica Tallawahs taking place? Warner Park, Basseterre
What is the expected weather for St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Jamaica Tallawahs? 28c with some cloud cover in very humid conditions
What television channel is St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Jamaica Tallawahs on in the UK? All CPL T20 matches will be shown live on Sky Sports Cricket
Where can I stream St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Jamaica Tallawahs in the UK? Sky Go subscribers can stream the match live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Jamaica Tallawahs? Visit the official CPL website for ticket information
What was the outcome in the last meeting? St Kitts and Nevis Patriots beat Jamaica Tallawahs by 2 wickets
THE TEAM NEWS
ST KITTS AND NEVIS PATRIOTS
- St Kitts and Nevis Patriots lost their second game in this year’s CPL as they were heavily defeated by Guyana Amazon Warriors and will now be under pressure to secure their first win.
- The Patriots were poor with the ball as they attempted to defend the 154 they had set the Amazon Warriors for victory and were only able to manage two wickets before having salt rubbed into their wounds with Rayad Emrit getting hit for a six to confirm the loss.
- Devon Thomas was the pick of the batsmen with 62 but was offered very little support other than from Fabian Allen who could find himself moving up the order if those above him continue to fail.
- Jamaica Tallawahs were unable to recover after a shocking start against Trinbago Knight Riders as they succumbed to defeat in their opening game at the 2019 CPL but with a better bowling effort, they will not be far off throughout this tournament.
- The Knight Riders went after the Tallwahs bowling attack from the off and scored 66 off the first five overs on their way to 191/4 and were never able to get the required run rate under control as they fell to a 22-run defeat.
- Christopher Lamont conceded over 12 an over from his three overs and he could be dropped for this game with Imran Khan waiting in the wings whilst Andre Russell will have another big role to play with both bat and ball.
Jamaica Tallwahs perhaps succumbed to scoreboard pressure in their opening game and will want to get off to a better start in this one. They face St Kitts and Nevis Patriots who have lost both of their games so far and have been underwhelming. They have shown glimpses of what they are capable of but it has not been anywhere near enough and another sub-par effort here could result in a third straight loss with the Tallawahs likely to have too much for them.