Caribbean Premier League 2019 – St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Guyana Amazon Warriors Preview & Prediction
When is St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Guyana Amazon Warriors taking place? Sunday 15th September, 2019 – 01:00 (UK)
Where is St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Guyana Amazon Warriors taking place? Warner Park, Basseterre
What is the expected weather for St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Guyana Amazon Warriors? 27c with a 50% chance of rain affecting this match
What television channel is St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Guyana Amazon Warriors on in the UK? All CPL T20 matches will be shown live on Sky Sports Cricket
Where can I stream St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Guyana Amazon Warriors in the UK? Sky Go subscribers can stream the match live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Guyana Amazon Warriors? Visit the official CPL website for ticket information
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Guyana Amazon Warriors beat St Kitts and Nevis Patriots by 8 wickets
THE TEAM NEWS
ST KITTS AND NEVIS PATRIOTS
- Despite their record-breaking win against Jamaica Tallawahs, the St Kitts and Nevis Patriots slipped to their third defeat in four matches last time out as they could not chase down Barbados Tridents’ 186/2 falling 18 runs short which leaves them with plenty of ground to make on the leaders.
- Their bowling has been their major weakness in recent matches and the absence of star man Sheldon Cottrell is hampering them significantly so they will be desperately hoping he can return here, otherwise it looks like another difficult assignment on a good batting track.
- No changes are expected to the batting line-up which remains deep and strong but they do need to find a solution to their bowling attack or improve significantly against the Amazon Warriors’ strong batting line-up of their own.
GUYANA AMAZON WARRIORS
- Guyana Amazon Warriors saw Trinbago Knight Riders leapfrog them in top spot on Friday night, and that will motivate them to pick up their fourth consecutive victory and return to the top of the table here.
- They have a formidable record against the St Kitts and Nevis Patriots having won six of their eight previous meetings and all four in Basseterre have gone their way, so that will give them even more confidence coming into this one.
- Shadab Khan has departed after making a great impact with seven wickets in three matches but they can call in Imran Tahir who will slot into the team in his absence perfectly and the veteran will look to hit the ground running here.
Contrasting starts to this edition of the CPL for St Kitts and Nevis Patriots and the Guyana Amazon Warriors, and it will be quite some turnaround for the Patriots if they can win here. The Amazon Warriors are in outstanding form and that is largely down to their batting being imperious. They have lost just six wickets in their last two matches and scored 339 runs in the process, and there is more to come. They have enough quality in their bowling unit to make it difficult for the Patriots who will struggle to match them here.