Caribbean Premier League 2019 – Barbados Tridents vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Preview & Prediction
When is Barbados Tridents vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots taking place? Sunday 29th September, 2019 – 01:00 (UK)
Where is Barbados Tridents vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots taking place? Kensington Oval, Bridgetown
What is the expected weather for Barbados Tridents vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots? 29c with a small chance of rain
What television channel is Barbados Tridents vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots on in the UK? All CPL T20 matches will be shown live on Sky Sports Cricket
Where can I stream Barbados Tridents vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots in the UK? Sky Go subscribers can stream the match live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Barbados Tridents vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots? Visit the official CPL website for ticket information
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Barbados Tridents beat St Kitts and Nevis Patriots by 18 runs
THE TEAM NEWS
- Barbados Tridents currently sit outside of the top four positions but they have three matches to play and they can leapfrog St Kitts and Nevis Patriots into third place with a win here.
- They are coming off a comprehensive 63-run victory over Trinbago Knight Riders just two nights ago and that will give them a major boost in confidence coming into this game as that was arguably their most complete display of CPL 2019 so far.
- With Sandeep Lamichhane now on international duty with Nepal, he has been replaced by Bangladesh star all-rounder Shakib Al Hasan who has arrived in Barbados and he will provide them with a major boost with both bat and ball here, and it could well be the out of form Alex Hales who is dropped for this crunch match.
ST KITTS AND NEVIS PATRIOTS
- St Kitts and Nevis Patriots will play their final game of the CPL 2019 group stage here and they know that they simply have to win this match if they are to have any chance of reaching the knockout phase.
- The bowling unit continues to be wildly inconsistent with Sheldon Cottrell in and out of the side due to fitness issues and questionable form, but they have found an unlikely hero in Mohammad Hafeez whose part-time spin bowling has been something of revelation so far.
- They will heavily rely on their top six batsmen to produce the goods here on what has typically been one of the more low-scoring pitches in the CPL so far and they will need a disciplined performance from their bowlers if they are to win here.
Barbados Tridents showed last time out in their win over Trinbago Knight Riders that they mean business this year and their recent big-name signings suggest they are planning to play in the knockout phase. Then Patriots are proving to be incredibly inconsistent and unpredictable so much depends on what version of the team turns up. With the arrival of Shakib Al Hasan however for the Tridents, the home side should pick up a key victory here.