Select the sports you want to hear about and TSZ will send the best previews, analysis and predictions straight to your inbox. Sign up today!
When is Perth Scorchers vs Sydney Sixers taking place? Wednesday 6th January, 2021 – 08:15 (UK)
Where is Perth Scorchers vs Sydney Sixers taking place? Optus Stadium, Perth
Where can I get tickets for Perth Scorchers vs Sydney Sixers? Ticket information for BBL10 can be found on this link
What channel is Perth Scorchers vs Sydney Sixers on in the UK? BT Sport
Where can I stream Perth Scorchers vs Sydney Sixers in the UK? BT Sport subscribers will be able to stream the match live via the BT Sport website & app
- Perth Scorchers made it back-to-back wins as they produced a complete performance against Melbourne Renegades and after notching their highest total of the tournament so far, they will be full of confidence ahead of this clash with Sydney Sixers.
- Josh Inglis (72*) and Colin Munro (52) did the damage as their partnership of 117 helped the Scorchers to a score of 185/3 and that looked more than enough to cause the Renegades problems.
- A solid all-round bowling effort then wiped out the Renegades for just 89 as the Scorchers earned a 96-run victory and with their batting line-up really starting to click into gear, they will believe they can make it three wins in a row.
- After their shock loss to Brisbane Heat, Sydney Sixers made an immediate return to winning ways as they proved too good for Adelaide Strikers and they top the ladder at the halfway stage of the competition.
- The Sixers took two wickets inside the first two overs of the match but failed to build on those efforts as they only managed to take four in total, although they did limit the Strikers to 150 runs.
- Josh Philippe continued his fine form with a knock of 41 from 24 balls to take his total for the tournament to 261 and with James Vince (45*) and Jordan Silk (38*) combining for an unbeaten 71, they had enough to beat their opponents with seven wickets and 12 balls to spare.
This is an intriguing clash between Perth Scorchers and Sydney Sixers with the home team notching a second straight success having earned their maiden win of the tournament in their previous game. They will now hope to make it three wins in a row in a game that will really challenge them against the reigning champions who top the ladder having won five of their seven matches. Despite their strong start, the Sixers have had some issues with the ball and with the Scorchers beginning to hit their straps with the bat, the home side can make a real statement with another victory here.