2020-21 Big Bash League – Brisbane Heat vs Perth Scorchers Preview & Prediction
When is Brisbane Heat vs Perth Scorchers taking place? Tuesday 26th January, 2021 – 02:05 (UK)
Where is Brisbane Heat vs Perth Scorchers taking place? Adelaide Oval, Adelaide
Where can I get tickets for Brisbane Heat vs Perth Scorchers? Ticket information for BBL10 can be found on this link
What channel is Brisbane Heat vs Perth Scorchers on in the UK? BT Sport
Where can I stream Brisbane Heat vs Perth Scorchers in the UK? BT Sport subscribers will be able to stream the match live via the BT Sport website & app
- Brisbane Heat produced a complete performance as they earned their first victory in three matches to give themselves a chance of making the finals of BBL|10 but they must beat Perth Scorchers in their final game to have any chance of finishing in the top five.
- Strong efforts from Chris Lynn (52) and Marnus Labuschagne (49) gave the Heat a solid platform with the bat as they managed to amass 173/5 to set the Renegades a tough total to chase.
- The bowling unit then combined to remove the Renegades for 147 with Mark Steketee taking three wickets to take his tally for the tournament to 22, making him the second-highest wicket-taker in the competition at the time of writing.
- Perth Scorchers secured yet another win as they overcame Melbourne Stars with that victory seeing them leapfrog Sydney Sixers at the top of the ladder and having won eight of their last nine, they will be confident of continuing their fine run ahead of the finals.
- The Scorchers’ fate at the top of the ladder is in their own hands owing to their superb net run rate and a win here while also collecting the Bash Boost point will ensure they cannot be caught.
- Another brilliant effort with the bat was to thank for the success against the Stars as they posted 182 with the loss of just four wickets and although they were given a slight scare with the ball, the Scorchers were able to hold on to earn an 11-run success.
Perth Scorchers look like the team to beat in BBL|10, owing to their prolonged excellent run of form and they will want to wrap their round robin campaign up with a ninth win from their last ten matches which could secure them top spot on the ladder. They look a real threat with the bat and have the likes of Jason Roy and Colin Munro in superb form. Their top six is a match for anyone in the competition but they can also mix it up with the ball too. They will need to impress in that area as they take on Brisbane Heat, a side desperate for the victory themselves as they attempt to force their way into the top five. A win may not even be enough for the Heat and they will need to claim the Bash Boost point to aid their chances but that could play on their minds and put them under further pressure. The Scorchers have the ability to punish any errors and with their current record in mind, they should be able to come out on top again.