2019-20 Bangladesh Premier League – Khulna Tigers vs Rajshahi Royals Preview & Prediction
When is Khulna Tigers vs Rajshahi Royals taking place? Tuesday 17th December, 2019 – 07:30 (UK)
Where is Khulna Tigers vs Rajshahi Royals taking place? Zohur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium, Chittagong
What is the expected weather for Khulna Tigers vs Rajshahi Royals? 28c with sunshine forecast all day
What channel is Khulna Tigers vs Rajshahi Royals on? Khulna Tigers vs Rajshahi Royals will be televised live in the UK on BT Sport 1
Where can I stream Khulna Tigers vs Rajshahi Royals? Khulna Tigers vs Rajshahi Royals will be streamed live in the UK on the BT Sport app
Where can I get tickets for Khulna Tigers vs Rajshahi Royals? Tickets for this match can be purchased directly from the stadium
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Khulna Tigers beat Rajshahi Royals by 25 runs
THE TEAM NEWS
- Khulna Titans have only played one match so far but as the tournament moves to Chittagong, they have a busy schedule coming up with four matches in the next seven days so they will be keen to build some momentum and pick up another win here.
- They showed their credentials in their opening game with Rilee Rossouw demonstrating why he is arguably the best batsman in these conditions with an unbeaten 64 but 18-year-old Afghan Rahmanullah Gurbaz was the star, smashing a fifty from 19 balls and he looks to be a huge talent.
- There is every chance that they name the same eleven that beat Chattogram Challengers by eight wickets in emphatic fashion last time out though Pakistani paceman Mohammad Amir will be hoping to make a greater impact here.
- Rajshahi Royals were the most impressive team in the opening phase of the tournament in Dhaka as they completely dominated in both matches played so far, and they will look to carry that momentum into the Chittagong leg.
- Despite possessing their much-vaunted and explosive batting line-up, it has been their bowling attack that has laid the platform for their opening two wins as they have restricted Dhaka Platoon to 134/9 and bowled Sylhet Thunder out for just 91 in those matches.
- The likelihood is that they will name the same eleven for a third consecutive match here and their only concern coming into this match will be the lack of time in the middle for many of their players as only their top four have been called upon in the opening two games such has been the ease of their victories.
These two teams both possess 100% winning records so far but neither have been really tested in their matches. Rajshahi Royals have the edge in quality on paper but the Khulna Tigers have some match-winners in their ranks with Rilee Rossouw already looking like he will continue where he left off in the last edition of the BPL. The Royals have the edge in terms of all-round quality and it is difficult to oppose them, but the Tigers are capable of pushing them all the way.