2020-21 Bangabandhu T20 Cup – Fortune Barishal vs Beximco Dhaka Preview & Prediction
When is Fortune Barishal vs Beximco Dhaka taking place? Wednesday 2nd December, 2020 – 07:30 (UK)
Where is Fortune Barishal vs Beximco Dhaka taking place? Sher-e-Bangla National Cricket Stadium, Mirpur
Where can I get tickets for Fortune Barishal vs Beximco Dhaka? No tickets are available as this tournament is taking place without spectators
What channel is Fortune Barishal vs Beximco Dhaka on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Fortune Barishal vs Beximco Dhaka? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
- · Fortune Barisal are coming off a 10-run loss to Gazi Group Chattogram on Monday as despite holding their opponents to 151/7, they ultimately fell short in the run chase as none of their batsmen could see it through after several of them got themselves in.
- · While they lack the star power of the other teams in the tournament, they have a good solid all-round team that is contributing with both bat and ball without being spectacular in either so that should keep them competitive.
- · They have named the same team in their last two matches and there is every chance they will be unchanged yet again with Abu Jayed expected to keep his place ahead of Aminul Islam.
- · Beximco Dhaka have lost their three matches so far as the remain the only winless team in the competition so far so they will be desperate to get a win under their belt at the fourth time of asking.
- · They have been bowled out twice in the last two games as they were all out for 88 against Chattogram and then 100 chasing against Khulna so there is a clear improvement required from a batting perspective.
- · They have used 15 different players in the first three games due to the below-par form so it will be interesting to see how they approach this game and the line-up they select for what is a crunch game.
Fortune Barisal were tipped by many to struggle this campaign but they are performing better than many expected. They face a Dhaka side that have lost three from three and are struggling themselves to remain competitive. The level of their performances has been sub-par and one would surely think it is a matter of time before their raise their game. They will fancy their chances against Barisal but Tamim Iqbal and company will have confidence they can upset them here. The general form and performance levels of Barisal has exceeded that of Dhaka’s and it is hard to make a case for Dhaka in this one.