Where is Lee McGregor vs Kash Farooq taking place? Emirates Arena, Glasgow, Scotland
When is Lee McGregor vs Kash Farooq and what time does it start? Saturday 16th November, 2019 – 21:00 approx (UK)
What TV channel is Lee McGregor vs Kash Farooq? BBC Scotland
Where can I stream Lee McGregor vs Kash Farooq? The fight will be available to stream via the ESPN+ website and app and shown live via IFL TV.
Are tickets still available for Lee McGregor vs Kash Farooq? Tickets for this event are sold out.
- McGregor is unbeaten in his seven professional fights and is coming off a brilliant TKO win over Scott Allan where he defended his British Commonwealth bantamweight title.
- McGregor won the vacant title last year in October where he took on Thomas Essomba in a great battle and he finished the Cameroonian in the 12th and final round.
- McGregor is only 22 and has all the attributes to become a top fighter as he boasts phenomenal hand speed and packs a lot of power in his hands having finishing all but one of his fights via knockout.
- Farooq is also unbeaten but with almost double the wins. He is coming off two knockouts in a row, firstly handing Kyle Williams his first loss and then Duane Winters his second career loss.
- Farooq became the first fighter of Pakistani descent to win a British title when he defeated Jamie Wilson via TKO, dropping him early with a straight right and finishing the fight in just 73 seconds.
- Farooq also has rapid hand speed with fantastic head movement and footwork. He is a great counter-puncher and has the cardio to keep up the pace with McGregor for 12 rounds.
This is the biggest fight in Scotland for quite some time as it features two young Scottish champions defending their belts as well as their unbeaten records and we fully expect them to rise to the occasion in the toughest fight of their career so far.
This should be a very fast-paced contest with high outputs. McGregor will naturally be the aggressor with Farooq countering at any opportunity. It is likely to be a very close fight right until the latter rounds with McGregor possibly swaying the judges on damage and finishing stronger but it is inevitable they will meet again whatever the outcome.
Prediction: McGregor via Decision