Where is KSI vs Logan Paul taking place? Staples Center, Los Angeles, California
When is KSI vs Logan Paul and what time does it start? Sunday 10th November, 2019 – 05:00 approx (UK)
What TV channel is KSI vs Logan Paul? Sky Sports Box Office (£9.95)
Where can I stream KSI vs Logan Paul? The Sky Sports Box Office & Sky Q App. The fight will be available to stream via the DAZN website and app.
Are tickets still available for KSI vs Logan Paul?
KSI (Olajide Olatunji)
- KSI had one amateur fight prior to his draw with Logan Paul in August last year; a contest against fellow Youtuber Joe Weller and he won the fight via TKO in the third round.
- KSI claimed the Youtube Boxing Championship which was created for his fight with Weller and puts it on the line for his first professional bout and rematch with Paul.
- KSI has trained for longer than Paul, has been working with professionals and has even sparred at Floyd Mayweather’s gym with the likes of Badou Jack. His technique has come on leaps and bounds and he packs a lot of power in his hands.
- The fight last year was Paul’s sole boxing fight and he turns professional with KSI, losing the head guard and swapping the 12 ounce gloves for 10 ounce ones.
- Paul is a superior natural athlete compared to KSI having wrestled at a very high level, placing 5th in the Ohio High School Athletic Association State Championships during his last year of school. He also played American Football at high school, becoming the Plain Dealer’s All-Star linebacker.
- Paul will have the size and power advantage standing at 6’2”. However, as his technique continues to improve he will be able to make better use of his power in this fight.
Like their first fight, this is expected to gross millions of pounds and attract millions of viewers across Sky Sports Box Office, DAZN and social media outlets. This will be a professional boxing bout as opposed to a Youtube event but it will still be six rounds, lasting three minutes each.
These guys did show some talent in their first fight and we should fully expect them to have improved considerably this time around. This is likely to start technically for the first two or three rounds but when they begin tire, the fight may break out into scrappy brawls.
Paul has worked on his technique and he should have the edge over KSI. He should use his height, reach and power advantage more effectively and if he improves his conditioning to keep up the pace for six rounds, he will have too much for KSI.
Winner: Logan Paul via Decision
KSI vs Logan Paul 1 (August 2018)