Where is Kell Brook vs Mark DeLuca taking place? FlyDSA Arena, Sheffield, England
When is Kell Brook vs Mark DeLuca and what time does it start? Saturday 8th February, 2020 – 22:00 approx (UK)
What TV channel is Kell Brook vs Mark DeLuca on? Sky Sports Action
Where can I stream Kell Brook vs Mark DeLuca? For viewers in the United States, the fight will be available to stream via DAZN site website and app.
Where can I get tickets for Kell Brook vs Mark DeLuca?
- In 2018, Kell Brook finished Belarussian Sergey Rabchenko and then won a unanimous decision against Australian Michael Zerafa but his last appearance was 14 months ago.
- In 40 professional fights, Brook has only ever lost to legends Gennady Golovkin and Errol Spence Jr. and he is the former IBF welterweight champion.
- This will be Kell’s 15th appearance in his home city of Sheffield and it could be his last as he has stated he will retire if he loses this bout with DeLuca.
- After avenging his sole loss and split decision to Walter Wright, Mark DeLuca added two more wins to his record coming off unanimous decision wins over Jimmy Williams and Brandon Brewer.
- DeLuca is a durable, hard-hitting southpaw with a good and compact technique. He will also be boasting a three-inch reach advantage over Brook.
- DeLuca is the former IBA super welterweight champion and has been a lot more active than Kell having fought 12 times since 2016.
This should be the toughest fight of Mark DeLuca's career but he is expected to make it a gritty contest. Kell Brook's experience fighting some of the best in the world including Spence who is also a southpaw will be crucial in pacing the rounds and ring generalship. Brook is expected to put on a vintage performance despite being out for a while as he seems very motivated and fighting in front of his home fans again.
Winner: Brook via Decision