Where is Joshua Buatsi vs Blake Caparello taking place? Manchester Arena, Manchester
When is Joshua Buatsi vs Blake Caparello and what time does it start? Saturday 2nd November, 2019 – 20:00 approx (UK)
What TV channel is Joshua Buatsi vs Blake Caparello on? Sky Sports Action
Where can I stream Joshua Buatsi vs Blake Caparello? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match via Sky Go. The fight will also be available to stream via the DAZN website and app
Are tickets still available for Joshua Buatsi vs Blake Caparello?
- Buatsi expanded his unbeaten record to 12-0 in his last fight with a knockout over Ryan Ford only a couple months ago.
- Buatsi is only 26 years old and has buckets of potential. His technique continues to improve and evolve but his biggest asset is his power, notching 10 knockouts out of his 12 wins.
- Buatsi has only had 12 professional fights but is vastly experienced at amateur level with gold medals at the English National Championships as well as earning a bronze at the 2016 Rio Olympic Games.
- Caparello is coming off three good wins; two early knockouts over Trent Broadhurst and Lance Bryant and a unanimous decision over Reagan Dessaix to pick up the WBA Oceania light heavyweight title.
- Caparello has only lost once in his last eight outings which was a unanimous decision to Isaac Chilemba. This was for the vacant WBC International light heavyweight title and snapped a four-fight winning streak.
- Caparello has faltered at the top level with losses to Chilemba and Andre Dirrell but he is a sound boxer and the most valuable advantage he will have over Buatsi is his experience with 34 professional fights.
This will be Buatsi's toughest fight so far and he has to be patient. Caparello will use his experience and technique to counter by preserving his energy until the later rounds. However, Buatsi has been improving with every fight and is expected to overwhelm Caparello and even secure a knockout.
Winner: Buatsi via KO/TKO
NOTE: THIS FIGHT HAS NOW BEEN CALLED OFF AS A RESULT OF AN ILLNESS TO BUATSI