Where is Jermall Charlo vs Dennis Hogan taking place? Barclays Center, New York City, New York
When is Jermall Charlo vs Dennis Hogan and what time does it start? Sunday 8th December, 2019 – 03:00 approx (UK)
What TV channel is Jermall Charlo vs Dennis Hogan on? Showtime (US)
Where can I stream Jermall Charlo vs Dennis Hogan? Viewers in the US can stream the fight via the Showtime website and you can sign up for a free trial here.
Where can I get tickets for Jermall Charlo vs Dennis Hogan?
- Jermall Charlo is coming off two unanimous decision wins over Matt Koborov and Brandon Adams to extend his phenomenal unbeaten record to 29-0.
- Charlo defends his WBC middleweight title for the second time, boasting a five-inch reach and four-inch height advantage over Dennis Hogan here.
- Jermall Charlo is the identical twin brother of Jermell who fights on the 21st of December against Tony Harrison for the WBC light heavyweight title.
- Dennis Hogan is coming off a hard-fought battle and a controversial loss to Jaime Munguia, which was the second loss of his career and the decision could have gone either way.
- Hogan is an extremely tough and experienced fighter and a former Irish light heavyweight champion so he will not be put off by the size discrepancy.
- This will be Hogan’s seventh title fight in a row and second international title fight despite losing his last bout. He lost to Munguia for the WBO super welterweight title and now is looking to snatch Charlo’s WBC middleweight title.
Hogan is expected to press forward with his usual aggressive style, relying on his chin, but Charlo has the technique and range to pick off the Irishman. Hogan will be fiercely competitive until the bell but Charlo's power, reach and counter punching will pile on the damage to earn a decision at least.
Winner: Charlo via Decision