Where is Dereck Chisora vs David Price taking place? O2 Arena, London
When is Dereck Chisora vs David Price and what time does it start? Saturday 26th October, 2019 – 21:00 approx (UK)
What TV channel is Dereck Chisora vs David Price? Sky Sports Box Office (£19.95)
Where can I stream Dereck Chisora vs David Price? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the fight via the Sky Sport website.
In the US, the fight will be available to stream via the DAZN website and app
Are tickets still available for Dereck Chisora vs David Price?
- After a brilliant performance and 8th round TKO over Carlos Takam, Chisora got his rematch with Dillian Whyte and put on an exhilarating scrap but took one blow too many and was finished in the 11th round with a clean left hook. However, Chisora has bounced back with a unanimous decision over Senad Gashi and a ruthless 2nd round knockout over Artur Szpilka.
- Chisora was scheduled to fight the former WBO heavyweight champion Joseph Parker however, the Kiwi withdrew from the fight due to illness which is believed to be caused by a spider bite.
- Chisora is not showing many signs of slowing down and has put on some solid performances in his recent outings. He has a wealth of experience and has maintained all of his power making him a constant knockout threat.
- Price suffered two bad losses in a row last year. He was obliterated and sent stiff by Alexander Povetkin and then went on to get finished by Sergey Kuzmin. He bounced back with a TKO over Tom Little but then had a controversial meeting with Kash Ali who bit the Liverpudlian when the two fell to the canvas and was subsequently disqualified. Price is now coming off another win, which was one of his best performances to date, and a late finish over Dave Allen.
- After Joseph Parker withdrew from the fight with Chisora, Price has stepped up to the plate and was announced as the replacement on the 8th October. Price claims he has remained in good shape in anticipation for such an occasion.
- Price is also experienced with knockout power and will have a significant height and reach advantage. He will have eight inches of reach and six and a half inches of height over Chisora.
Chisora will have to adjust after preparing for Joseph Parker who is a completely different fighter to Price. This is a huge opportunity for Price and he is confident he can pull off the upset by leveraging his reach advantage to keep the distance with his strong jab. This will be a tough fight for Chisora but he is expected to call upon his experience to negate the reach advantage and get in the pocket to offload heavy shots to the head and body. Knowing that all of Price’s losses have come via knockout, Chisora is likely to dish out enough damage to secure a late finish.
Winner: Chisora via KO/TKO