Where is Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury taking place? The MGM Grand Garden Arena, Paradise, Nevada, US
When is Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury and what time does it start? Sunday 23rd February, 2020 – 03:00 approx (UK)
What TV channel is Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury on? BT Sport Box Office (19.95)
Where can I stream Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury? BT Sport subscribers can stream the fight online via the BT Sport website
For viewers in the United States, the event will be shown live on ESPN+ which can you sign up to here! The fight will also be shown on Fox Sports and available to stream via the Fox Sports Go website and app.
Where can I get tickets for Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury?
- Since their draw Wilder has added two more devastating knockouts to his victim sheet, finishing Dominic Breazeale and Luis Ortiz again in their rematch.
- Wilder is arguably the hardest hitter in the sport and has an astonishing 98% knockout rate, finishing all but one of his opponents. Although Fury survived the first bout Wilder can still end the fight with one punch.
- Wilder has defended his IBF heavyweight title 10 times, including the draw with Fury since winning it back in 2015 against Bermane Stiverne which was his only decision win.
- Since their draw Fury has also added two more wins to his record finishing Tom Schwarz and earning a unanimous decision over Otto Wallin.
- Fury was seconds away from getting counted out by the referee but up until that point he proved that technically, he is a far superior boxer than Wilder and knows he just needs to avoid the power punches to rack up the rounds.
- Fury is the former WBA, IBF, WBO, IBO and The Ring champion after beating Wladimir Klitschko back in 2015 and he will regain the WBC and vacant The Ring titles if he gets past Wilder.
Fury outclassed Wilder for the majority of their first clash with that vicious knockdown saving the champion from a decision loss. Fury is expected to be the fittest he has been in years and now he has experienced 12 rounds with Wilder he will be better prepared to avoid his scary knockout power and if he succeeds, he should walk away with a comfortable decision this time around.
Winner: Fury via Decision