Where is Carl Frampton vs Tyler McCreary taking place? The Cosmopolitan, Las Vegas, Nevada
When is Carl Frampton vs Tyler McCreary and what time does it start? Sunday 1st December, 2019 – 01:00 approx (UK)
What TV channel is Carl Frampton vs Tyler McCreary? BT Sport 1
Where can I stream Carl Frampton vs Tyler McCreary? BT Sport subscribers can stream the fight live via the BT Sport website & app. The fight will also be available to stream via the ESPN+ website & app
Where can I get tickets for Carl Frampton vs Tyler McCreary?
- After suffering his first career loss and losing his WBA featherweight title to Leo Santa Cruz in their rematch, Frampton bounced back with three wins to set up the IBF title fight with Josh Warrington. He was expected to win but was out-fought in a brilliant battle back in December last year and has not fought since.
- Frampton was scheduled to return against Emmanuel Dominguez but was forced to withdraw from the fight after a freak accident. Waiting in a hotel lobby, a large ornament fell on his left hand, fracturing his fifth metacarpal.
- Frampton is the former super bantamweight and featherweight world champion with a clear advantage in experience at the highest level. He keeps a phenomenal pace with great cardio and will be fighting at a catchweight of 128 lbs and it will be a 10 rounder.
- McCreary is unbeaten in his 17 fights with a draw being the only blemish on his record. This was against Roberto Castaneda back in March but he responded with another win in his last fight against Jessie Cris Rosales.
- Jessie Cris Rosales took the fight on two weeks notice and was in fact the fourth different opponent McCreary prepared for due to drop outs but he adapted brilliantly to the experienced Filipino, earning a classy split decision.
- McCreary has a lot of amateur experience with 102 fights amassing a record of 87-15. He also won gold at the National Championships in 2009 and 2010 as well as winning the Toledo Golden Gloves twice and the Junior Olympics Championships in Ohio.
This is will be a 10-round catchweight fight which will suit McCreary as he looks to find a new home at 130 lbs in the super featherweight division as he struggled with the weight cut. He will have the size and significant reach advantage which will make this an interesting contest.
However, this is a giant leap in competition and Frampton should have too much speed for McCreary, and he has the technique to out-land the American to avoid any serious damage.
Winner: Frampton via Decision