Man City vs Man United Betting Offer: Bet £10 Get £30 in Free Bets with bet365
bet365 are offering new customers who sign up for the first time a fantastic bet £10 get £30 in free bets offer. Customers have the chance to receive three times the amount of your qualifying up to £30. If you place a qualifying bet of £10, you will receive £30 in free bets credited to your account, and you can only claim this upon settlement of the initial bet. You can access these free bets by simply clicking “use bet credits” on your bet slip.
Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
How to Claim bet365 Offer
If you are interested in claiming this bet365 welcome offer, you can do so in time for this fixture. You can claim the offer in just a matter of minutes by following these steps.
- Click the link above to be taken to bet365’s sign-up page
- Create an account with the bookmaker
- Make a first deposit and place a qualifying bet between £5 and £10 on a selection at odds of 1/2 or greater
- Wait for your qualifying bet to settle and claim your free bets worth three times the value of your first qualifying bet
- Add your selection/s to the betslip and select ‘use bet credits’ to use your free bets
As mentioned previously, the maximum free bet value available from this particular offer is £30. You will need to make the maximum deposit of £10 to be rewarded with the £30 in free bets — if you deposit the minimum amount required of £5, you will be rewarded with £15 in free bets.
Manchester City vs Manchester United Match Preview
Wembley Stadium will yet again host the FA Cup final. This year the contest has a bit more bite to it as the fierce city rivals Manchester City and Manchester United will battle it out for the famous trophy. Both teams will be looking to add a second trophy to their cabinet this season after winning the Premier League and League Cup, respectively. Pep Guardiola's men may have one eye on the Champions League final in Istanbul, where they’ll meet Inter Milan on June 10th. After lifting the Premier League this season already and an upcoming Champions League final, Pep’s men will be expecting to lift their first FA Cup since 2019 when they demolished Watford 6-0 in the final.
Erik Ten Hag will also want to claim his second prize after having the League Cup and a top four finish in the bag this season already. His focus will now be on their final fixture in this year's FA Cup final. After beating the likes of Liverpool, Barcelona and Newcastle United in the league cup final and even City themselves this season, Ten Hag’s men will be filled with confidence as well as believe that they can get the job done and bring the trophy back to Manchester adorned with red ribbons.
Offer Significant Terms and Conditions
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 300% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £30* in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £10*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets placed and settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
- Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, Paysafecard and all other prepaid credit and debit cards, where available, cannot be used for either your qualifying deposit or any subsequent withdrawal of returns from Bet Credits stakes unless we have successfully verified an accepted form of your Identity Documents and you have entered a Postal Verification Code (PVC), or we have successfully verified two accepted forms of your Identity Documents. See condition 2 of full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
- Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
- Only the largest cumulative stake on an individual selection within a market/fixture combination (either pre-match or In-Play) will count towards the settled bets requirement.
- Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
- Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
- Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, Free Bets, void bets, In-Play bets which are settled as a push or Fantasy Sports entries will not count.
- Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Your Bet Credits will be forfeited and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.