For each day's sporting action, our team of analysts compile their tips across all sports that The Stats Zone cover. From 30+ football competitions, cricket, both rugby codes, tennis, boxing, MMA and plenty more, our analysts do their homework and study the form ahead of hundreds of sporting events. These are recommendations based on our data and analysis, but there is always the risk of losing. Please gamble responsibly!
Whether for an acca or a standalone bet, our sport tipsters have handpicked some suggestions to provide you with some tasty options to consider.
1. AUSSIE RULES – AFL – Melbourne vs Geelong Cats (10/09/21 – 10:50 UK)
TIP: Melbourne to win (47/100)
2. CRICKET – INTERNATIONAL TEST – England vs India 5th Test (10/09/21 – 11:00 UK)
TIP: England to win (15/8)
3. FOOTBALL – WORLD CUP QUALIFYING (CONMEBOL) – Argentina vs Bolivia (10/09/21 – 00:30 UK)
TIP: Argentina to win with -1 handicap (1/3)
4. FOOTBALL – SPANISH SEGUNDA – Sporting Gijon vs Leganes (10/09/21 – 20:00 UK)
TIP: Double chance – Sporting Gijon or draw (10/27)
5. TENNIS – US OPEN – Leylah Fernandez vs Aryna Sabalenka (10/09/21 – TBC UK)
TIP: Leylah Fernandez to win at least a set (1/1)
The odds shown are the most common odds found on oddschecker at the time of writing