Every day our team of analysts compile their tips across all sports that The Stats Zone cover. From 30+ football competitions, cricket, both rugby codes, tennis, boxing, MMA and plenty more, our analysts do their homework and study the form ahead of hundreds of sporting events. These are recommendations based on our data and analysis, but there is always the risk of losing. Please gamble responsibly!
Whether for an acca or a standalone bet, our sport tipsters have handpicked some suggestions to provide you with some tasty options to consider.
1. CRICKET – INTERNATIONAL TEST – Zimbabwe vs Pakistan 2nd Test (07/05/21 – 08:30 UK)
TIP: Pakistan to win (1/9)
2. RUGBY LEAGUE – NRL – Penrith Panthers vs Cronulla Sharks (07/05/21 – 09:00 UK)
TIP: Penrith Panthers to win by 13+ points (21/50)
3. TENNIS – MADRID OPEN – Dominic Thiem vs John Isner (07/05/21 – not before 12:00 UK)
TIP: At least one tiebreak in the match (8/15)
4. DARTS – PREMIER LEAGUE DARTS – Peter Wright vs Jose de Sousa (07/05/21 – evening UK)
TIP: Jose de Sousa to hit more 180s (1/3)
5. FOOTBALL – ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE – Leicester vs Newcastle (07/05/21 – 20:00 UK)
TIP: Leicester to win (2/5)
6. FOOTBALL – FRENCH LIGUE 1 – Lens vs Lille (07/05/21 – 20:00 UK)
TIP: Both teams to score (1/1)
The odds shown are the most common odds found on oddschecker at the time of writing