When is Utah Jazz @ Charlotte Hornets taking place? Sunday 21st December, 2019 – 22:00 (UK)
Where is Utah Jazz @ Charlotte Hornets taking place? Spectrum Center
What channel is Utah Jazz @ Charlotte Hornets on? Fox Sports South East, AT&T SportsNet – Rocky Mountain
Where can I stream Utah Jazz @ Charlotte Hornets? If the game is televised on Sky Sports, subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go / NBA League Pass subscribers can stream every game live on the online service, Fox Sports GO
Where can I get tickets for Utah Jazz @ Charlotte Hornets? https://nbatickets.nba.com/
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Utah Jazz 111 – 102 Charlotte Hornets
THE TEAM NEWS
- The Jazz remain one of the top teams in the Western Conference, and they are coming off a 111-106 win over the Atlanta Hawks. That win pushed Utah’s winning run to four, and now they sit in sixth place of the Conference with a 17-11 record but they are trending in the right direction.
- Utah will be without Mike Conley for this game as the veteran point guard has picked up a hamstring injury but he should be eligible to return next week.
- Donovan Mitchell should carry most of Utah’s scoring weight, as he has done during most of the season. The star shooting guard has scored 30 points in back-to-back games, and he is currently averaging over 25 points per game this season.
- The Hornets are coming off a 100-98 loss against the Cleveland Cavaliers and now they have dropped two of their last three games, but they have still won three of their last five. Charlotte are in ninth place of the Eastern Conference standings with a 13-18 record.
- Charlotte will be without forward P.J. Washington since he is dealing with a finger injury, but he should be back right after Christmas. Meanwhile, Malik Monk has been listed as questionable due to a hip injury and will be a game-time decision for this contest.
- Terry Rozier was Charlotte’s best player the last time out with a 35-point effort against the Cavaliers, and the former Boston Celtics guard is having a solid debut year at Charlotte. He is averaging career-high marks on points (17.0), assists (4.3) and field-goal percentage (41%) per game this season.
The Hornets have lost two of their last three games, while the Jazz enter this playing solid ball and riding a four-game winning streak. Utah also look like the better team on both ends of the court, and own superior individual power thanks to players such as Donovan Mitchell and Rudy Gobert. Charlotte might be playing at home, but that should be their lone advantage heading into this contest, and Utah should be able to find the win here.