When is San Antonio Spurs @ Chicago Bulls taking place? Tuesday 28th January, 2020 – 01:00 (UK)
Where is San Antonio Spurs @ Chicago Bulls taking place? United Center
What channel is San Antonio Spurs @ Chicago Bulls on? NBC Sports Chicago, Fox Sports Southwest San Antonio
Where can I stream San Antonio Spurs @ Chicago Bulls? If the game is televised on Sky Sports, subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go / NBA League Pass subscribers can stream every game live on the online service, Fox Sports GO, NBC Sports App
Where can I get tickets for San Antonio Spurs @ Chicago Bulls? https://nbatickets.nba.com/
What was the outcome in the last meeting? San Antonio Spurs 93 – 98 Chicago Bulls
THE TEAM NEWS
SAN ANTONIO SPURS
- The Spurs enter this game on a two-game losing streak following a disappointing 110-106 loss against the Toronto Raptors on Sunday. Gregg Popovich’s men remain alive in the race for a potential playoff berth, but they have also struggled to find any sort of consistency and sit in ninth place of the Western Conference with a 20-25 record.
- The Spurs are quite healthy entering this match since they don’t have any confirmed absentees or questionable players. As such, it’s safe to say the Spurs will maintain their starting unit of Murray, Forbes, DeRozan, Lyles and Aldridge heading into this contest.
- DeMar DeRozan is having a great season for the Spurs. The star guard, who is playing as a small forward this season, is shooting a career-best 53.5 percent from the field and averaging 22.4 points per game.
- The Bulls’ rebuilding process has been slower than expected and while many believed the team would take a step forward this season, they remain outside the playoff picture. The Bulls are ninth in the Eastern Conference standings with a 18-30 record, but they have gone 3-2 in their last five games.
- Chicago will be seriously depleted here, as Tomas Satoransky, Chandler Hutchinson and Ryan Arcidiacono have all been listed as questionable for the Bulls. Elsewhere, Lauri Markkanen, Daniel Gafford, Wendell Carter Jr. and Otto Porter Jr. amongst others are out.
- Zach LaVine should be Chicago’s main scoring threat. The star shooting guard scored 44 points the last time out, and he is averaging 30.0 points per game as well as 5.5 rebounds and 3.9 assists per contest during January thus far.
Both teams currently sit outside the playoff picture in their respective Conferences and have been inconsistent over the last few days. Chicago have the home advantage here but the Spurs are far more experienced and look the healthier since the Bulls will be without several players, including one of their best in Lauri Markkanen, for at least a few more weeks. All things considered, expect San Antonio to secure the win here in what’s likely to be a tight matchup.