2019-20 NBA – Sacramento Kings @ Los Angeles Clippers Preview & Pick
When is Sacramento Kings @ Los Angeles Clippers taking place? Saturday 22nd February, 2020 – 20:30 (UK)
Where is Sacramento Kings @ Los Angeles Clippers taking place? Staples Center
What channel is Sacramento Kings @ Los Angeles Clippers on? Fox Sports Prime Ticket, NBC Sports California, SN Now+
Where can I stream Sacramento Kings @ Los Angeles Clippers? If the game is televised on Sky Sports, subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go / NBA League Pass subscribers can stream every game live on the online service, NBC Sports App, Fox Sports GO
Where can I get tickets for Sacramento Kings @ Los Angeles Clippers? https://nbatickets.nba.com/
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Sacramento Kings 124 – 103 Los Angeles Clippers
THE TEAM NEWS
- The Kings left a two-game losing streak in the rear view mirror with a tight 129-125 win against the Memphis Grizzlies last time out. Owners of a 4-2 mark in their last six games, the Kings are on the rise but remain away from the playoff spots. They currently hold a 22-33 record, and they would need a huge second half of the season to grab the eighth seed.
- Marvin Bagley III has been ruled out due to injury and there’s a big chance he could miss the rest of the season in order to heal completely from his foot problem. Alex Len has also been ruled out for this game.
- Buddy Hield should be Sacramento’s player to watch. The shooting guard has been playing at a very high level since he moved to the bench and he has been an extremely reliable scoring threat on a regular basis. He’s coming off a 20-point performance on Thursday against the Grizzlies.
LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS
- The Clippers have been one of the best teams in the Western Conference this season and they currently sit in third place with a 37-18 record. That said, their recent form has dipped as they enter this contest on a two-game losing streak while dropping three of their last four.
- Patrick Beverley is dealing with a groin injury and is widely expected to miss this game, while Paul George is questionable due to a hamstring injury and he is likely to be a game-time decision for Doc Rivers’ coaching staff.
- The fact that Paul George is questionable should place a heavier burden on Kawhi Leonard’s shoulder. The reigning MVP of the All-Star Game has been playing at an elite level of late and he is averaging 27.2 points per game this season.
The Clippers are not playing their best basketball at the moment, but that shouldn’t matter here. They have had several days to rest and, based on the fact they could get Paul George back for this game, the combination of both Kawhi Leonard and George could be too much for the Kings. Sacramento should make things difficult since they have looked decent of late but if the game goes down to quality on both rosters, then the Clippers deservedly start as favourites here.