2019-20 NBA – Portland Trail Blazers @ Chicago Bulls Preview & Pick
When is Portland Trail Blazers @ Chicago Bulls taking place? Tuesday 26th November, 2019 – 01:00 (UK)
Where is Portland Trail Blazers @ Chicago Bulls taking place? United Center
What channel is Portland Trail Blazers @ Chicago Bulls on? NBC Sports (geo-restrictions apply)
Where can I stream Portland Trail Blazers @ Chicago Bulls? If the game is televised on Sky Sports, subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go / NBA League Pass subscribers can stream every game live on the online service, NBC Sports App
Where can I get tickets for Portland Trail Blazers @ Chicago Bulls? https://nbatickets.nba.com/
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Portland Trail Blazers 118 – 98 Chicago Bulls
THE TEAM NEWS
PORTLAND TRAIL BLAZERS
- The Blazers have been struggling mightily this season and, while it’s still early, they are one of the biggest disappointments of the campaign thus far. Portland are coming off a 110-104 loss against the Cleveland Cavaliers, a result that extended their losing streak to four games. They sit in 14th place of the Western Conference with a 5-12 record.
- Center Hassan Whiteside and guard Gary Trent have been listed as questionable ahead of this contest, and both will be game-time decisions. Jusuf Nurkic and Zach Collins are both long-term absentees.
- Recent acquisition Carmelo Anthony should be Portland’s player to watch ahead of this game. The veteran forward has played just three games for the Trail Blazers, but averages 13.0 points per game on 34.1 percent shooting from the field and he will be eager to improve on recent performances.
- The Bulls haven’t had very good results in recent weeks, but they seem to be turning things around. Chicago defeated the Charlotte Hornets 116-115 last time out and while that was their second win in the last three games, they still own a 2-3 five-game form. They currently sit in 10th place of the Eastern Conference with a 6-11 mark.
- Chicago will feature three absentees ahead of this contest, as Luke Kornet, Otto Porter Jr. and Cristiano Felicio have been listed as out. None of these three players are expected to be available for this contest.
- Zach LaVine should be Chicago’s player to watch ahead of this game. He is coming off a 49-point performance (including 14 three-pointers made) and he is currently averaging 21.2 points per game during the current campaign.
Portland have struggled badly this season and they have looked quite bad at both ends of the court this season despite the recent addition of Carmelo Anthony. Chicago have not looked great either, but they are coming off two wins in their last three outings and seem to be on the rise. If we also include the fact the Bulls are at home, then they should be considered as favourites ahead of this matchup.