When is Phoenix Suns @ San Antonio Spurs taking place? Saturday 14th December, 2019 – 22:00 (UK)
Where is Phoenix Suns @ San Antonio Spurs taking place? Mexico City Arena
What channel is Phoenix Suns @ San Antonio Spurs on? NBA TV (worldwide), Fox Sports Arizona, Fox Sports Southwest
Where can I stream Phoenix Suns @ San Antonio Spurs? If the game is televised on Sky Sports, subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go / NBA League Pass subscribers can stream every game live on the online service, Fox Sports GO
Where can I get tickets for Phoenix Suns @ San Antonio Spurs? https://nbatickets.nba.com/
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Phoenix Suns 124 – 126 San Antonio Spurs
THE TEAM NEWS
- The Suns are coming off a loss against the Memphis Grizzlies and they have been quite inconsistent of late thanks to a W2, L3 mark in their last five outings. Losers of six in their last nine games, Phoenix currently sit in seventh place of the Western Conference with a 11-13 record.
- Phoenix are almost at full strength entering this contest. Their lone absentee will be star center DeAndre Ayton, who remains suspended by the league following a PED-related ban. He is expected to return to action next week, though.
- Devin Booker has been Phoenix’s most consistent player this season, and he is also the team’s biggest playmaking threat. The five-year veteran is scoring 25.0 points per game, but he is also averaging 7.2 dimes per game over his last five contests.
SAN ANTONIO SPURS
- The Spurs have been one of the league’s biggest disappointments this season and own a 9-15 record despite winning three of their last five contests. As a result, they are in 12th place of the Western Conference standings.
- Gregg Popovich does not have any injuries meaning the Spurs will be completely healthy entering this one as he attempts to find some degree of consistency.
- Veteran wing DeMar DeRozan should be one of the players to watch for the Spurs here. The former Raptors star has scored 20 or more points in nine of his last 11 contests, and he is averaging 21.4 points per game while shooting a career-high 50.6 percent from the field.
The Spurs have been improving in recent weeks, but they are coming off a bad loss against a lowly Cleveland Cavaliers team and do not seem able to compete with most teams on the Western Conference. The Suns are trending in the wrong direction over the last weeks, but they own a plethora of scoring options and overall seem to be the stronger side. That should be enough to consider them as favourites ahead of this contest.