When is Philadelphia 76ers @ Milwaukee Bucks taking place? Friday 7th February, 2020 – 01:00 (UK)
Where is Philadelphia 76ers @ Milwaukee Bucks taking place? Fiserv Forum
What channel is Philadelphia 76ers @ Milwaukee Bucks on? TNT, TS1
Where can I stream Philadelphia 76ers @ Milwaukee Bucks? If the game is televised on Sky Sports, subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go / NBA League Pass subscribers can stream every game live on the online service
Where can I get tickets for Philadelphia 76ers @ Milwaukee Bucks? https://nbatickets.nba.com/
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Philadelphia 76ers 121 – 109 Milwaukee Bucks
THE TEAM NEWS
- The 76ers are coming off one of their worst performances of the season as they suffered a 137-106 loss to the Miami Heat, and that defeat extended their losing streak to three games. They remain in the playoff positions with a 31-20 record, but they would have expected to be playing better by now.
- Shooting guard Josh Richardson has been listed as Philadelphia’s lone absentee entering this game since he’s dealing with a hamstring problem, questionable but unlikely to play. If that´s the case, then Shake Milton should continue as the team’s starting shooting guard.
- Ben Simmons has been playing at a high level over the last few weeks, and he should be Philadelphia’s main player to watch. He is averaging 22.7 points, 8.3 rebounds, 7.6 assists and 2.1 steals in 37.9 minutes per game across Philadelphia’s last 10 contests.
- The Bucks have been the best team in the NBA during most of the season with a league-best 43-7 mark. Their 120-108 win over the New Orleans Pelicans pushed their winning run to two games, and they have gone 4-1 over their last five contests.
- Milwaukee do not have confirmed absentees ahead of this contest, although two players are questionable in George Hill and Frank Mason. The former has a bigger chance of featuring here, while the latter is likely to remain out due to an abdominal injury.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo recently missed a game but he hasn’t skipped a beat and remains one of the best players in the league on a nightly basis. Over his last three games since returning from his injury, the reigning MVP is averaging 31.7 points, 17.3 rebounds and 8.0 assists per game.
The 76ers have been struggling over the last few weeks and aside from recent results it seems some pieces on their roster just don’t fit together. It could not be more different for Milwaukee right now as they hold the best record in The Association while playing at a high level, regardless if they are at home or away. This could be a tight game, but recent form and overall consistency should point towards the Bucks. Milwaukee should be able to win here considering they are at home, where they have posted a 23-3 mark thus far.