When is Philadelphia 76ers @ Denver Nuggets taking place? Saturday 9th November, 2019 – 02:00 (UK)
Where is Philadelphia 76ers @ Denver Nuggets taking place? Pepsi Center
What channel is Philadelphia 76ers @ Denver Nuggets on? Altitude TV (Denver), NBC Sports (Philadelphia)
Where can I stream Philadelphia 76ers @ Denver Nuggets? If the game is televised on Sky Sports, subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go / NBA League Pass subscribers can stream every game live on the online service
Where can I get tickets for Philadelphia 76ers @ Denver Nuggets? https://nbatickets.nba.com/
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Philadelphia 76ers 117 – 110 Denver Nuggets
THE TEAM NEWS
- The 76ers (5-2) are coming off a 106-104 loss on the road against the Utah Jazz and now they are riding a two-game losing streak. Philadelphia began the season with five straight wins and both losses have come by five points or fewer, though, so it’s not time to panic yet for Philly.
- Joel Embiid returned from a two-game suspension recently, but Philadelphia might be without their other superstar player since Ben Simmons suffered a shoulder injury in the previous contest. Shake Milton is out due to a knee injury.
- With Simmons likely to be out, Embiid will be the focal point of the offense although Philadelphia could also rely on Al Horford. The veteran big man is averaging 19.0 points, 7.5 rebounds and 4.3 assists in his last four appearances.
- Denver (5-2) are coming off a thumping 109-89 home win against the Miami Heat and as a result the Nuggets are riding a two-game winning streak. They have gone 2-1 at home while averaging 107.7 points scored per game at Pepsi Center.
- The Nuggets do not have any confirmed absentees, although rookie Bol Bol is highly unlikely to play due to a foot injury. Starters Gary Harris (ankle) and Paul Millsap (face) are doubtful, but both should be part of the starting lineup.
- Nikola Jokic should be the one to watch here for the Nuggets. The Serbian center has averaged 14.9 points, 9.7 rebounds and 5.9 assists per game this season, and he is a nightly triple-double threat due to his heavy involvement in the passing and rebounding duties.
It is worth noting that games at the Pepsi Center tend to be high-scoring affairs, with at least one side reaching the 100-point mark in every contest there this season. The 76ers have suffered both of their losses playing on the road and they would likely be without Ben Simmons for the next few games, which should be a huge blow for their chances. The Nuggets are healthier, playing at home and on a better run of results of late. They should be able to get the win.