When is Philadelphia 76ers @ Boston Celtics taking place? Friday 13rd December, 2019 – 01:00 (UK)
Where is Philadelphia 76ers @ Boston Celtics taking place? TD Garden
What channel is Philadelphia 76ers @ Boston Celtics on? TNT, NBA TV (USA), (NBC Sports Boston)
Where can I stream Philadelphia 76ers @ Boston Celtics? If the game is televised on Sky Sports, subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go / NBA League Pass subscribers can stream every game live on the online service, NBC Sports App
Where can I get tickets for Philadelphia 76ers @ Boston Celtics? https://nbatickets.nba.com/
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Philadelphia 76ers 107 – 93 Boston Celtics
THE TEAM NEWS
- The 76ers are coming off a 97-92 win over the Denver Nuggets and that win pushed their winning streak to three games. Owners of a 4-1 mark over their last five games, Philadelphia currently sits in fourth place of the Eastern Conference standings with a 18-7 record.
- The 76ers' lone absentee could be Jonah Bolden, who continues to deal with an Achilles tendon injury, so they will be able to field their strongest starting five with Ben Simmons and Joel Embiid leading the way.
- Joel Embiid has 15 double-doubles in 20 appearances this season, showing what a nightmare he can be on both ends of the court when he’s fully engaged. He is currently averaging 22.0 points, 12.4 rebounds and 3.1 assists in 30.4 minutes per game this season.
- The Celtics are currently in third place of the Eastern Conference with a 17-6 record and are coming off a 122-117 loss against the Indiana Pacers. That defeat ended Boston’s four-game winning run, but they are still 4-1 over their last five contests.
- Guard Marcus Smart is dealing with an eye injury and, based on recent reports, he should be considered questionable and as a game-time decision. Robert Williams has already been ruled out due to a hip problem.
- Jaylen Brown should be one of Boston’s player to watch ahead of this game. The versatile player has one of the most productive elements on the Celtics roster this season and is averaging career-high marks in several stats such as points (19.9), rebounds (7.0), assists (2.3) and steals (1.1) per game.
Undoubtedly, these are two of the best teams in the Eastern Conference. Both have a 4-1 mark over their last five contests and the record separates them for one win only, which goes to show how evenly matched these two teams are. The main difference will be home factor, as the Celtics remain undefeated at home while the Sixers have already lost seven of their first 12 games on the road. That should be enough to believe Boston are slight favourites heading into this contest.