When is Orlando Magic @ Miami Heat taking place? Thursday 5th March, 2020 – 00:30 (UK)
Where is Orlando Magic @ Miami Heat taking place? AmericanAirlines Arena
What channel is Orlando Magic @ Miami Heat on? Fox Sports Sun, Fox Sports Florida
Where can I stream Orlando Magic @ Miami Heat? If the game is televised on Sky Sports, subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go / NBA League Pass subscribers can stream every game live on the online service, Fox Sports GO
Where can I get tickets for Orlando Magic @ Miami Heat? https://nbatickets.nba.com/
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Orlando Magic 89 – 102 Miami Heat
THE TEAM NEWS
- The Magic notched three straight wins towards the end of February, but now they have lost their past two games following Monday’s 130-107 defeat against the Portland Trail Blazers. Orlando remain in playoff contention and currently sit in seventh place of the Eastern Conference standings with a 27-34 mark.
- Power forward Aaron Gordon has been listed as a game-time decision due to a knee problem but the frontcourt will be depleted with or without him. Forwards Al-Farouq Aminu, Chuma Okeke and Jonathan Isaac will all miss the remainder of the regular season due to injury.
- One player to keep an eye on is Markelle Fultz as the point guard is quietly becoming one of the best young passers in the league. The 21-year-old has collected double-digit dimes in three of the last 12 games, averaging 11.8 points, 7.4 assists, 2.6 boards and 1.4 steals over that stretch.
- The Heat are coming off one of their best performances of the 2019-20 regular season since they topped the Milwaukee Bucks 105-89 and that victory extended their winning streak to three games. Miami continue to aim for a Top 4 finish in the Eastern Conference and right now they sit in fourth place with a 39-22 record.
- Meyers Leonard is a few days away from returning to the court but he should be back before the end of the current week. Tyler Herro and Kyle Alexander are listed as game-time decisions but only the former has a sizeable role in Erik Spoelstra’s rotation.
- Jimmy Butler should be Miami’s most important player ahead of this contest. The small forward is currently posting career-high marks in rebounds (6.7) and assists (6.2) while scoring 20.5 points per game in 2019-20.
These teams seem to be trending in opposite directions of late, with Orlando losing their past two and Miami winning their last three. Recent form aside, Miami are the better team by a wide margin and will also have the edge of playing at home, where they own a 26-4 record while winning each of their last three outings. Considering the Magic are 11-19 when playing on the road, Miami are favourites here and should win rather easily.