When is Orlando Magic @ Los Angeles Lakers taking place? Thursday 16th January, 2020 – 03:30 (UK)
Where is Orlando Magic @ Los Angeles Lakers taking place? Staples Center
What channel is Orlando Magic @ Los Angeles Lakers on? Spectrum Sportsnet, Fox Sports Florida, TSN1
Where can I stream Orlando Magic @ Los Angeles Lakers? If the game is televised on Sky Sports, subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go / NBA League Pass subscribers can stream every game live on the online service, Fox Sports GO
Where can I get tickets for Orlando Magic @ Los Angeles Lakers? https://nbatickets.nba.com/
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Orlando Magic 87 – 96 Los Angeles Lakers
THE TEAM NEWS
- The Magic are coming off a tight 114-112 win over the Sacramento Kings and have won three of their last four games. Owners of a 3-2 mark in their last five outings, Orlando are in seventh place of the Eastern Conference standings with a 19-21 record.
- Orlando might have Michael Carter-Williams back from a shoulder injury as he has been listed as a game-time decision. Defensive specialists Al-Farouq Aminu and Jonathan Isaac have all been ruled out, while rookie Chuma Okeke is out for the entire season.
- Nikola Vucevic should be Orlando’s main scoring threat. The Montenegrin big man has six double-doubles over his last seven outings, and he is producing at a steady rate on both ends of the court. He is averaging 20.9 points and 13.9 rebounds per game during that seven-game stretch.
LOS ANGELES LAKERS
- The Lakers underwent a rough patch during December, losing four straight games, but they have turned things around and remain undefeated in 2020. They are currently riding a nine-game winning streak following their 128-99 victory against the Cleveland Cavaliers the last time out. They sit first on the Western Conference standings with a 33-7 record.
- Anthony Davis has missed three straight games due to a back injury and he should be considered a game-time decision for this contest. Meanwhile, veterans Rajon Rondo and DeMarcus Cousins have both been ruled out. Cousins is out for the remainder of the regular season.
- The Lakers will rely heavily on LeBron James once again. He scored 31 points against the Cavaliers on Monday and is currently averaging 24.4 points, 10.8 assists and 9.2 rebounds per game over his last 10 outings.
The Lakers are undoubtedly the best team in the league right now with their impressive winning streak and it seems no team can match them at the moment. Orlando are coming off three wins out of their last four contests, but they have been awful on the road where they own a 6-13 mark. Meanwhile, the Lakers enter this contest with a 16-4 mark at home while winning each of the last five at Staples Center. The Lakers should cruise towards a win here even if they end up missing some of their most important players such as Anthony Davis or Danny Green.