When is Orlando Magic @ Detroit Pistons taking place? Tuesday 26th November, 2019 – 00:00 (UK)
Where is Orlando Magic @ Detroit Pistons taking place? Little Caesars Arena
What channel is Orlando Magic @ Detroit Pistons on? Fox Sports (geo-restrictions apply)
Where can I stream Orlando Magic @ Detroit Pistons? If the game is televised on Sky Sports, subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go / NBA League Pass subscribers can stream every game live on the online service, Fox Sports GO
Where can I get tickets for Orlando Magic @ Detroit Pistons? https://nbatickets.nba.com/
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Orlando Magic 98 – 115 Detroit Pistons
THE TEAM NEWS
- Orlando have looked quite decent this season but injuries to two of their key players have forced them to settle with back-to-back defeats in their last two games. Those two defeats ended a three-game winning run for the Magic, and Orlando currently sit in eighth place of the Eastern Conference standings with a 6-9 record.
- The Magic will be without two of their best players available ahead of this contest, since both Aaron Gordon and Nikola Vucevic have been listed as out due to ankle injuries. Michael Carter-Williams is out with a hip issue, while Chuma Okeke is out for the entire season.
- Considering both Gordon and Vucevic will be out, most of Orlando’s scoring will be on the shoulders of Evan Fournier. The French shooting guard has been on a tear in recent weeks, scoring 20 or more points in five of his last six games. He averages 17.7 points per game this season.
- The Pistons have looked even worse in recent weeks, and they have been one of the biggest disappointments of the season with a 5-11 mark in their first 16 games. They are coming off a 104-90 defeat against the Milwaukee Bucks and they have gone 1-4 over their last five games - not a good return for a team with postseason hopes.
- Detroit should be depleted on the backcourt, as Tony Snell and Reggie Jackson have both been listed as out. Guard Khyri Thomas has been listed as out as well, and he’s not expected to return until January next year.
- Center Andre Drummond has been Detroit’s most productive player so far, as he is having a monster season across the board. He is averaging career-high marks in points (18.5), rebounds (16.7), assists (3.1) and blocks (1.9) per game.
Both the Pistons and the Magic have been struggling this season but as the Pistons own a 4-3 mark at home, and the Magic are 0-6 on the road, this looks like Detroit's game. If we also add into the fact that Orlando will likely be without two of their best players in Gordon and Vucevic, then the Pistons should be considered as favourites ahead of this matchup.