When is Milwaukee Bucks @ Orlando Magic taking place? Saturday 8th February, 2020 – 22:00 (UK)
Where is Milwaukee Bucks @ Orlando Magic taking place? Amway Center
What channel is Milwaukee Bucks @ Orlando Magic on? Fox Sports Florida, Fox Sports Wisconsin, TSN1
Where can I stream Milwaukee Bucks @ Orlando Magic? If the game is televised on Sky Sports, subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go / NBA League Pass subscribers can stream every game live on the online service, Fox Sports GO
Where can I get tickets for Milwaukee Bucks @ Orlando Magic? https://nbatickets.nba.com/
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Milwaukee Bucks 111 – 100 Orlando Magic
THE TEAM NEWS
- The Bucks remain one of the best teams in the NBA this season and they currently sit at the top of the Eastern Conference with a league-best 44-7 record. They enter this game following a 112-101 win over the Philadelphia 76ers, a result that pushed their winning run to three games.
- George Hill and Frank Mason have both been listed as questionable for the Bucks due to abdomen and hamstring injuries, respectively. However, neither player has had a big role within the franchise this season, so their absences shouldn’t impact the rotation in a big way.
- Fans and experts alike must keep an eye on Giannis Antetokounmpo every time he steps on the hardwood, and this game won’t be an exception. ‘The Greek Freak’ is averaging 29.6 points, 14.0 boards, 5.9 assists and 1.4 threes through 14 contests since the beginning of January, and he remains one of the biggest candidates to win the MVP Award.
- The Magic are coming off an incredible 105-103 loss to the New York Knicks as they held a seven-point lead at the end of the third quarter but lost by two points. That loss pushed Orlando’s losing streak to two games but they have gone 1-4 in their last five contests and still sit in the playoff zone as they are eighth in the East with a 22-30 record.
- Orlando could have James Ennis available after he was acquired from the Philadelphia 76ers earlier this week. They should be quite depleted in the frontcourt, however, with Jonathan Isaac, Al-Farouq Aminu and Chuma Okeke all out for the remainder of the regular season. D.J. Augustin will be out until past the All-Star Break with a knee problem.
- Nikola Vucevic should be the player to watch in a very depleted Orlando team. The Montenegrin big man is coming off a 25-point performance against the Knicks the last time out, and he is averaging 18.6 points per game during his last five outings.
The Magic are trending in the wrong direction of late and they have been extremely inconsistent all season long. The Bucks, on the other hand, have been almost unstoppable this season, and will be confident of a win here despite the fact they are on the road since they are 20-4 away from Fiserv Forum this season. The Magic, on the other hand, have lost their last four at Amway Center. The home/away splits are decisive to list the Bucks as clear favourites entering this matchup.