When is Milwaukee Bucks @ Los Angeles Lakers taking place? Saturday 7th March, 2020 – 03:30 (UK)
Where is Milwaukee Bucks @ Los Angeles Lakers taking place? Staples Center
What channel is Milwaukee Bucks @ Los Angeles Lakers on? Fox Sports Wisconsin, ESPN, Spectrum Sportsnet
Where can I stream Milwaukee Bucks @ Los Angeles Lakers? If the game is televised on Sky Sports, subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go / NBA League Pass subscribers can stream every game live on the online service, Fox Sports GO, WatchESPN
Where can I get tickets for Milwaukee Bucks @ Los Angeles Lakers? https://nbatickets.nba.com/
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Milwaukee Bucks 111 – 104 Los Angeles Lakers
THE TEAM NEWS
- The Bucks have been the best team in the NBA all season long, and their record of 53-9 more than backs that up. They comfortably sit at the top of the Eastern Conference standings and have gone 4-1 in their last five game following a 119-100 win over the Indiana Pacers in their previous outing.
- Milwaukee do not have confirmed absentees ahead of this contest, but they have two veterans listed as questionable in George Hill and Kyle Korver. Both will be game-time decisions, but Hill is more likely to suit up than Korver based on recent reports.
- Keep an eye on Giannis Antetokounmpo, as the league’s reigning MVP will have another chance to go toe-to-toe against LeBron James. “The Greek Freak” notched 34 points, 11 rebounds and seven assists the last time he faced Los Angeles.
LOS ANGELES LAKERS
- The Lakers have also gone 4-1 in their last five games and, just like the Bucks, they also sit at the top of their Conference with an excellent 47-13 record. They are coming off a 120-107 win over the Philadelphia 76ers and, as a result, they enter this matchup riding a two-game winning streak.
- Los Angeles should be close to full strength in this game. Their lone questionable player will be Alex Caruso, who is dealing with a hamstring injury but should be able to feature against the #1 seed in the East.
- LeBron James would the popular pick to watch here as he’s one of the top candidates to win the MVP Award, but Anthony Davis can’t be taken for granted. The All-Star big man is coming off an impressive 37-point, 13-rebound performance against the 76ers, and he could be a nightmare matchup for Milwaukee’s interior defence.
Fans and experts alike believe this matchup will be the preview of the 2019-20 NBA Finals and, if that’s the case, then everyone would be in for a treat since LeBron James would go head-to-head with the reigning MVP, Giannis Antetokounmpo. There’s not a lot of separating these two teams, as they have been the best franchises in the league by a wide margin all year long. The home-field advantage could prove to be a factor, however, and that should be enough to list the Lakers as favourites. The margin between both teams is extremely slim, though.