2019-20 NBA – Milwaukee Bucks @ Boston Celtics Preview & Prediction
When is Milwaukee Bucks @ Boston Celtics taking place? Wednesday 30th October, 2019 – 23:30 (UK)
Where is Milwaukee Bucks @ Boston Celtics taking place? TD Garden
What television channel is Milwaukee Bucks @ Boston Celtics on? Sky Sports (UK), NBC Sports Boston, FOX Sports Wisconsin (USA)
Where can I stream Milwaukee Bucks @ Boston Celtics? All NBA games are streamed on NBA League Pass (subscription required), bet365 (where applicable)
Where can I get tickets for Milwaukee Bucks @ Boston Celtics? https://nbatickets.nba.com/
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Milwaukee Bucks 116 – 91 Boston Celtics
THE TEAM NEWS
- The Bucks had the best record in the regular season of 2018-19 with a 60-22 mark and they have started the new season on the same strong note, going 2-1 in their first three outings. They recently defeated the Cleveland Cavaliers 129-112 this past Monday.
- Milwaukee are injury free ahead of this contest, so head coach Mike Budenholzer will be able to field his best players ahead of this contest.
- One player to watch here is Giannis Antetokounmpo. The reigning MVP has started the season on fire and is currently averaging 24.3 points, 13.3 rebounds and 9.0 assists in his first three games.
- The Celtics have also started the season with a 2-1 mark, although they enter this game riding a two-game winning streak. They recently showed no problems to defeat the New York Knicks 118-95 on the road.
- Daniel Thais (ankle) and Romeo Langford (knee) are both game-time decisions ahead of Wednesday’s tilt against the Bucks. Enes Kanter remains out due to a knee injury.
- One player to watch for Boston is point guard Kemba Walker. He started the season slow, but has posted 22-point and 32-point performances in each of Boston’s first two wins of the season.
The Celtics have a similar roster to last season but the same could be said about the Bucks. Milwaukee already defeated a tough opponent on the road when they beat the Houston Rockets, and Giannis Antetokounmpo looks to be at an MVP level once again, something that should frighten opposing defences. Boston will give Milwaukee a run for their money, but the Bucks are expected to come out on top here.