When is Milwaukee Bucks @ Atlanta Hawks taking place? Saturday 28th December, 2019 – 00:30 (UK)
Where is Milwaukee Bucks @ Atlanta Hawks taking place? State Farm Arena
What channel is Milwaukee Bucks @ Atlanta Hawks on? Fox Sports Southeast Atlanta, Fox Sports Wisconsin
Where can I stream Milwaukee Bucks @ Atlanta Hawks? If the game is televised on Sky Sports, subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go / NBA League Pass subscribers can stream every game live on the online service, Fox Sports GO
Where can I get tickets for Milwaukee Bucks @ Atlanta Hawks? https://nbatickets.nba.com/
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Milwaukee Bucks 111 – 102 Atlanta Hawks
THE TEAM NEWS
- Milwaukee are coming off a loss on Christmas Day since they stumbled their way on a 121-109 loss against the Philadelphia 76ers. That loss ended a three-game winning run for the Bucks, but they still sit at the top of the Eastern Conference standings with a 27-5 record.
- The Bucks will be without their star point guard, Eric Bledsoe, as the veteran has been ruled out due to a shin injury. Forward Dragan Bender has also been ruled out due to an ankle problem, but he’s not much of a factor since he barely has a rotation spot right now.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo should be the one to watch here, as he is every time the Bucks step onto the hardwood. The reigning MVP is coming off an 18-point performance against Philadelphia but he still averages 30.5 points, 12.9 rebounds and 5.7 assists per game. He is a bonafide MVP contender once again.
- Atlanta have been struggling badly in recent weeks, and they enter this game on the heels of an eight-game losing streak following a 121-118 loss against the Cleveland Cavaliers. Atlanta are 1-9 in their last 10 games, and that’s a big reason why they sit dead last in the Eastern Conference standings with a 6-25 record.
- The Hawks do not have any injury concerns ahead of this contest. The recent return of John Collins from a previous 25-game suspension means the Eastern Conference team has the entire roster available.
- Second-year guard Trae Young has been one of the few silver linings for the Hawks this season, as he is looking more and more like a dynamic scoring threat that can light up the stat sheet on any given night. The star point guard currently averages 29.0 points, 8.5 assists, 4.4 rebounds and 1.3 steals per game this season.
The Hawks have some interesting names such as Trae Young, Collins and Jabari Parker, but there’s absolutely no way they can matchup with the Bucks in this one even if they are playing at home. Milwaukee must be considered as bonafide title contenders, and they have two game-changing players in Antetokounmpo and Khris Middleton, who should have a field day against Atlanta’s weak defensive unit. Expect the Bucks to cruise their way and get back to the winning ways with a solid victory here even if they’re playing on the road.