When is Miami Heat @ Orlando Magic taking place? Saturday 4th January, 2020 – 00:00 (UK)
Where is Miami Heat @ Orlando Magic taking place? Amway Center
What channel is Miami Heat @ Orlando Magic on? Fox Sports, NBA TV Canada
Where can I stream Miami Heat @ Orlando Magic? If the game is televised on Sky Sports, subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go / NBA League Pass subscribers can stream every game live on the online service, Fox Sports GO
Where can I get tickets for Miami Heat @ Orlando Magic? https://nbatickets.nba.com/
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Miami Heat 99 – 104 Orlando Magic
THE TEAM NEWS
- The Heat are coming off a solid 84-76 win over the Toronto Raptors in what was a strong effort against one of the top teams in the Eastern Conference. Miami are on a great run of form, and they have gone 4-1 over their last five contests.
- Miami's lone absentee will be Justise Winslow, who is dealing with a back injury and has already been ruled out for this game.
- Jimmy Butler remains the team’s best player, but Bam Adebayo has been playing at a very high level in recent weeks. The big man is coming off a 15-point, 14-assist effort against the Raptors the last time out.
- The Magic enter this game following a huge 122-101 win over the Washington Wizards the last time out, and that result snapped a two-game losing run. Owners of a 3-2 mark over their last five contests, Orlando sit in eighth place of the Eastern Conference with a 15-19 record.
- Michael Carter-Williams, Al-Farouq Aminu and Jonathan Isaac have all been listed as out for this game, so Orlando could be quite weakened on the defensive side of the ball. Aaron Gordon has been listed as questionable, while Chuma Okeke has been ruled out for the remainder of the season.
- Veteran point guard D.J. Augustin has been playing at a high level in recent days, and is currently averaging 18.0 points and 6.3 assists in 29.3 minutes off the bench during his last three contests. He should lessen the scoring load on Nikola Vucevic’s shoulders.
The Heat are undoubtedly the better team, not only in recent days, but also throughout the season since they sit in third place of the Eastern Conference while maintaining a single-digit loss mark thus far. Even though Orlando will be playing at home, there’s no reasonable scenario where they can defeat the Heat even if they seem to be on the rise.